Who Here Is Single

Lol Daevion and I are one damn cute couple I will admit.... :wub: But I think if him and I are getting clodded, erm is that a word... lol Anyways I think Alaska and Envious should be in the line of fire also... :p

Aww crap I KNEW I forgot someone!

Envious Poppet and Alaska Sunrise get your asses over here!

*Chucks clod*

Aww crap I KNEW I forgot someone!

Envious Poppet and Alaska Sunrise get your asses over here!

*Chucks clod*

Hey we can't forget Shade and the very GORGEOUS Belle_Morte

*chucks clod*

umm..what are clods?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clod

clod

–noun

1. a lump or mass, esp. of earth or clay.

2. a stupid person; blockhead; dolt.

3. earth; soil.

4. something of lesser dignity or value, as the body as contrasted with the soul: this corporeal clod.

5. a part of a shoulder of beef.

Yes!!! I'm throwing stupid people.. damn we girls are strong! haha

Guest GodfallenPromos

haha I thought about that later.. you know to see if it sticks to them.. *giggles*

plus...seriously...if it was meat...you could relive the scene from "PCU"

plus...seriously...if it was meat...you could relive the scene from "PCU"

HELL YEAH!!!!

that was freaking hilarious!!!

pc23.jpg

Yes, that's meat being tossed..hehehe

Edited by hunhee

Guest GodfallenPromos

lol...just for you Hunhee...

"Ok, now it's true, the majority of students today are so cravenly PC, they wouldn't know a good time if it was sitting on their face, but there's one thing that will always unite us and them.

They're young. They may not realize it yet. They've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control.

Look out that window! That's not a protest! That is cry for help! They're begging us...Please have a party! Feed us drinks! Get us laid! Aahhhhhh!"

Single,

I like many of you don’t really have time for a relationship, at least not until November when I graduate. The only problem is that recently I felt the uncontrollable urge to get out and meet people. Now I have growing interests and as I would make time to hang out with her, she doesn’t appear to be able to make the time for me. Looks like I will be going to CC more often, all I need to do is find a weekend that I have money and a babysitter. Or I’ll just close myself off until November; god knows I have been alone THIS long.

Well enough about me, lut’s get back to you.

lol...just for you Hunhee...

"Ok, now it's true, the majority of students today are so cravenly PC, they wouldn't know a good time if it was sitting on their face, but there's one thing that will always unite us and them.

They're young. They may not realize it yet. They've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control.

Look out that window! That's not a protest! That is cry for help! They're begging us...Please have a party! Feed us drinks! Get us laid! Aahhhhhh!"

:hrhr: Now I gotta see the movie, thanks

Single,

I like many of you don’t really have time for a relationship, at least not until November when I graduate. The only problem is that recently I felt the uncontrollable urge to get out and meet people. Now I have growing interests and as I would make time to hang out with her, she doesn’t appear to be able to make the time for me. Looks like I will be going to CC more often, all I need to do is find a weekend that I have money and a babysitter. Or I’ll just close myself off until November; god knows I have been alone THIS long.

Well enough about me, lut’s get back to you.

I'll babysit for you. Kids love me :)

Besides I'm trying to make more excuses not to go out these days. This would be a noble cause :)

Edited by hunhee

Im single, I had been talkin to someone, but tonite I found out that this someone has ALOT of drama goin on in her life right now, and we have stopped talking. She did me a favor, I don't want to be with a dramaqueen.

Thats why I have been staying single I have no time for BS drama

i am now...az of a few hourz ago!

how do i feel?

like if i eVer date sum one that young again i should just eat a few razor bladez instead!!!!!! :evil:

Sorry to hear this sweetie. If you ever need to chat, get ahold of me. I have scotchguarded shoulders.