Who Here Is Single

LOL,IMO singles and couples should just avoid each other,no drama then,LOL,(being sarcastic)I enjoy being single for life since I save money,pay off bills quicker,and the only ppl i have to worry about is me myself and I,and let alone the extra freedom that comes with it.

Edited by Darque Metallion

Someone who truly loves you will never make you pick between him/her and your friends. If your friends change then they slowly start to disappear from your life and that's how you make new friends... People hold on to old things too much... I think that everything is life is replaceable, but not the person you want to be with.

wise lessoned learned. I lost a few girlfriends because they couldn't get over the bullshit their last ex pulled on them. Eventually I got sick of repeating myself saying "I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING EX!" and was really missing my friends since they demanded my time 24/7. Find someone who's been single for a while so they're out of all the stresses of the last insane bitch they were with, that way they don't bring that drama into a new relationship like they would if they immediately hopped in a new one.

Edited by torn asunder
quote removed...

wise lessoned learned. I lost a few girlfriends because they couldn't get over the bullshit their last ex pulled on them. Eventually I got sick of repeating myself saying "I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING EX!" and was really missing my friends since they demanded my time 24/7. Find someone who's been single for a while so they're out of all the stresses of the last insane bitch they were with, that way they don't bring that drama into a new relationship like they would if they immediately hopped in a new one.

I will next time.

Some people are with someone just for the sake of being with someone. I know some people who feel like they always need to be in a relationship, no matter how shitty his or her partner is. Personally, I'd raher be alone than with a piece of shit.

and its less drama too.well said

Some people are with someone just for the sake of being with someone. I know some people who feel like they always need to be in a relationship, no matter how shitty his or her partner is. Personally, I'd raher be alone than with a piece of shit.

My roomate is like this. As is my ex g/f. Which makes me question whether or not she wanted to be with me for me, or just because she always has to be with someone and I happened to be there.

Personally, I refuse to casually date. If I can't see myself marrying someone, I won't bother asking them out in the first place.

On the other hand, there is a saying I've always used in regards to finding a woman:

"I spent all my life searching for the perfect woman, but when I finally found her, it turns out she's looking for the perfect man."

Oh and jynxed, your pet spiders probably scare all the guys away :p

Oh and jynxed, your pet spiders probably scare all the guys away :p

I was afraid of that! :p

I usually put all my weird pets away if I have visitors, but most guys don't even like if I MENTION that they are here in the house!

:rofl

I dont want to be married. You just justified why. Thank You MARRIAGE SUCKS.

OH YEAH IM SINGLE TOO

Not all marriages are that way, and for the most part, you're only as alone as you want to be.

My parents have been married for 43 years and they're very happy.. so sometimes things do work out. :)

I still refuse to say I'm "single" I'm more "unavailable" than anything else.

Edited by hunhee

• 4 weeks later...

I am single and mostly loving it. When I have a pocket full of cash and my hair did looks good and I'm walking out the house looking dead sexy, that's when I LOVE being single. It's usually on Sundays when I'm a little more broke, I'm hungover from excessive amounts of alcohol, and I look like a hot mess, that's when I feel like I'd like a ......hug. From a dude.