The Corrupted Wish Game

Burrich1

Granted! Your foot heals... but the bone-regrowing process does not stop there, and all of your bones gradually double in size and fuse together leaving you completely immobile.

I wish the snakelets would EAT, dammit!

Granted...the Snakelets find an appetite...for EACH OTHER. After the snakelets have killed themselves by trying to consume one another, you are left with nothing but bodies...and the possibility for snakeskin sandels.

I wish I had a pet Gryphon

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wish is granted!!

But... then you are only able to read the minds of insects

and go crazy that is the only thing you are able to hear!!!

*I wish I had a better way to spend Friday nights.

Wish granted... You become exceptionally popular and have an entourage that wants you around so badly they pick you up and take you out to clubs. Pay for drinks? Not you. But, you take it to extremes, because you don't have to drive, so you drink to excess. You're still having too much fun, but so is the guy in your posse driving you. You crash into a wall of cement coming back from the club doing 120 mph. Now, you're a vegetable and your family won't pull the plug... Little do they know that while you aren't concious... You're in intense pain, but you can't even blink an eye to let them know.

I wish I could play this game in fun, but I wish for things and it normally backfires!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wish granted but after you take the fun to far people end up getting annoyed with you and no longer wish to play you

i wish i could have the skull i wanted from theboneroom.com

..I went to the site but didn't see any skulls.

But anyway, you get your skull, but then it comes to life and eats your brainsssssss!! AhhH!!H!!!!!h!

lol

*I wish I was a cat..

• 1 year later...
Guest Megalicious

Granted-all though you may not be to interested after you find the donkey show pictures, and pictures the 46 guys before you.

I wish that I could sew peoples mouths shut - literally.

I wish that I could sew peoples mouths shut - literally.

Granted. Unfortunately, the particular person you were thinking of gets sewn onto you in the fashion of the Human Centipede (I'm so sorry~it was just the first thing I thought of! :yucky::stuart: )

I wish I had better cooking skills.......or any at all, actually =P

Guest Megalicious

Granted. Unfortunately, the particular person you were thinking of gets sewn onto you in the fashion of the Human Centipede (I'm so sorry~it was just the first thing I thought of! :yucky::stuart: )

I wish I had better cooking skills.......or any at all, actually =P

Granted, though it is only with human flesh-yummy. :heart:

I wish I had a pony. *nods*

• 13 years later...
On 1/17/2011 at 7:20 AM, taysteewonderbunny said:

You suddenly find yourself a little hoarse.

I wish I had a more solid sense of life direction.

Damn, C., knowing you in 2011 and now, I feel like you got your wish without it being corrupted.   But in the spirit of the game, and pretending it’s still 2011:

Granted. One day, while on a walk in the woods with @NomaD, you hear rustling in the bushes.   You freeze and slowly raise your finger.  NomaD turns around and tries to block your line of sight but you roll a natural 1.  The basilisk turns you to stone.   Years go by.  The area is developed.  As a statue, you hold up pretty well.  It is incorporated into the center of a park.  And about a quarter mile away, in the very direction you are pointing is the “Life Sensory Deprivation Institute”  

I wish I had some sushi to eat right now. 

Granted, but it's from a trucker gas station stop..the expiration date looks fudged, and the garnish on it doesn't look like it was added by the chef at the time of preparation. It is recommended you drink plenty of saki beforehand for sanitization reasons before bravely eating the sushi.

I wish I had charts that went forward in time by at least a year 😂

Edited by know_buddy_kares
Fixing auto correct's drunken typos.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 6:37 PM, know_buddy_kares said:

I wish I had charts that went forward in time by at least a year 😂

Granted!  Lucky for you,  the theory of relativity allows for the possibility of traveling into the past, but not so much the future.   So the best you can do is send charts back to yourself. This creates multiple parallel universes where you are rich!  Unfortunately, your consciousness is in this universe, but all the alternate you’s are very grateful.  

I wish 3 inches of snow wasn’t in the weather forecast for Friday.