What Do You Want?!?!

hunhee

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a chick that will cuddle with me after sex.

Instead of the slap on the ass and a thanks with a wink.

And then take off....

I want it now....

Oh wait I like that slap on the ass and a take off right after too >.o

Can I have both Now!?

my head hurts....so i guess i want some asprin?

because of me? You mean that wasn't perfectly clear? Sorry, Kimberly logic at work here. It's really quite simple. you see, I want B, but in order to even have a chance to get B, I need to do A. A; however, would be very difficult for me to do, and I'm not sure I even can anymore. So I want B, but because I will not do A, I cannot have B. Therefore, I want to be able to do A, so I have the possibility of getting B. See, quite simple =P

I want to stop feeling empathetic.. I feel like Counselor Troy (from Star Trek) at times.. it drives me freaking INSANE.. i wanna not feel so deeply about things, and start to not care, as much... OR maybe be more callused to more of the things around me.. It's so true what they say.. Ignorance is Bliss.. I wanna be somewhat blissful..

I want it soon..

I want to stop feeling empathetic.. I feel like Counselor Troy (from Star Trek) at times.. it drives me freaking INSANE.. i wanna not feel so deeply about things, and start to not care, as much... OR maybe be more callused to more of the things around me.. It's so true what they say.. Ignorance is Bliss.. I wanna be somewhat blissful..

I want it soon..

oh... if that's all you want, i have the perfect solution.

....just date me for a few months.