****the Intoxicated Posting Thread****

Scales

<<is three-quarters through the first bottle of Warsteiner Dunkel in a six-pack.

Also in the refrigerator, is a 12-pack of Natty Ice; and in the freezer, is a pint of Smirnoff Raspberry.

<<is also feeling shut-in, lonesome, snowbound, and melancholy..and is still wearing a pretty, itchy party dress. For no reason, now.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

<<is three-quarters through the first bottle of Warsteiner Dunkel in a six-pack.

Also in the refrigerator, is a 12-pack of Natty Ice; and in the freezer, is a pint of Smirnoff Raspberry.

<<is also feeling shut-in, lonesome, snowbound, and melancholy..and is still wearing a pretty, itchy party dress. For no reason, now.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Pfffttt. Bring it. I might need some afternoon entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear esteemed thread, :w00t:

It has occurred to me that I am sober. I have no booze so I cannot defeat the accountant monkey man in the fifth dimension. When I have the time and money to get absolutely smashed, I will then proceed to unleash a chaotic storm of random data. I would like to see a cat dressed as a Victorian gentlemen before I am attacked by the next wave of cheese slices.

americancheeseslicepkof6.jpg

INTIMIDATING!

Sincerely,

Harvester of Hannah Montana's soul,

half of a fifty dollar bill in your couch cushion,

by the light of Natty, in Mike's name I pray,

something or other in brief conclusion,

Scales.

:happy:

• 2 weeks later...

..and here I am, again.

Sadly, I cannot guarantee any terrible spelling peccadilloes-- when I drink, my written English gets increasingly better (albeit wordy), as my spoken grammar and bodily functions decline. Therefore, you won't see the internet equivalent of me slurring, falling down, or pissing myself. :laugh:

CHEERS!