Scales

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I miss yhou reenaisandce festival *snif*

bring back my drum-happie

Robble Robble Robble Robble

hamburlar boot smash

take it on the taint

hell -lovin, whiskey toti'n bring me a voodoo whiplash paddysmash brign all the honeys over for the barbeque sensation

I'm bald, but not desperate, thikn on theees theings

More drums than any of you dandies

pants-party

the end

part 1

Guest greyhalo

I really needed a few drinks after work this evening. I'm glad I work late again tomorrow. This has been a rough week for me and my co-workers. I work in a local public library, and $100,000 is being cut from our 2009 budget. We're already making some adjustments at the end of 2008. Our part-time hours and materials budgets are dwindling.

The Birmingham Public Library is having one million dollars cut from its 2009 budget. So many homes have been foreclosed and are on the market, which means less tax money for library operations. Other large Class VI Michigan libraries are going through similar changes. The Sterling Heights Library is cutting many of its hours. It won't be open on Sundays anymore next year. The Pontiac Public Library almost closed last year and ran on a bare minimum of staff and resources in 2008.

Michigan schools, libraries, and museums--they're all struggling. It makes me sad because they have so much to offer. So, I'm toasting to them and the hard-working people who keep them going tonight!

Guest greyhalo

Oh, I forgot to mention--get a library card if you don't already have one! That's the least people can do to show their support. Hell, there's so much you can do and get from public libraries these days. Most Oakland county libraries have museum passes. Yes, you can check out passes for places like the DIA, the Detroit Historical Museum, and the Motown Museum. Up to 4 people can get in for FREE with one of these passes. How awesome is that?

Cheers!

This is the fourth night this week that I've drank, even though I'm only on my second beer.. but eh, I still have some Bacardi 151 to finish off that and a bunch of miniature black cigars.

Recently I went to a block party and was drinking 151 straight up without chasers all night, I never got stumble drunk but that shit gave my body aftershocks; I have to brag about it since I probably will keep that stuff to screwdrivers cause I got pretty sick that night.

Anyways, between doing odd-job work for people, and struggling with sometimes ridiculously strong bouts of depression, life just gets stranger.. more people die, more things change, shit goes down, and the players play cool.

And that's what I'm about, I will use a hip-hop reference for my philosophically enlightening post.

Walking around the desolate countryside past midnight hours, completely alone with the silence, smoking black cigars- that.. and caffeine abuse, is why I live nocturnally. It took awhile to get over being alone in the dark outside, and being completely in tune with a night-person sleep schedule, but it's worth it.. there is no better time to be awake then past midnight.

Then again night is the only time I have any privacy.

This concludes my overly-gothic post about my life..

Uh, I'm going to go ahead and make a ham and cheese sandwich.

Oh, I forgot to mention--get a library card if you don't already have one! That's the least people can do to show their support. Hell, there's so much you can do and get from public libraries these days. Most Oakland county libraries have museum passes. Yes, you can check out passes for places like the DIA, the Detroit Historical Museum, and the Motown Museum. Up to 4 people can get in for FREE with one of these passes. How awesome is that?

Cheers!

They give you access to the best writing tool, good books, lol.

I just have to pop and say I must be 1/1000000 people who is a happy girl when she's drinking tequila. I love the shit and am never an angry drunk with it.

Im not an angry drunk period. Horny one maybe but never angry.

Yeah tequila makes me want to take Me clothes off.....

• 4 weeks later...

..I am NOT d-runk...I'm getting drunk...

..there is, in fact a differance...

I am bored.

..I should go have a hot shower...

...O_M_G will be back from the fetish thinggie in a couple of hours...

...I think I will do that...with the GOOD SMELLING SAOP....

Edited by Rev.Reverence

• 2 weeks later...