****the Intoxicated Posting Thread****

Scales

A long time ago, in an IP address far, far away, actually a different one in the same range, I tried to make a poll on here asking about drunk posting, but was too drunk to work the poll system; so promptly I gave up, never to push the issue again. Congress was devastated, it was the toilet paper incident of '95 all over again..

So reborn from the ashes of that horrible idea, a slightly less horrible idea, you can be buzzin' or blackout drunk, just post for the sake of lurker entertainment, and at your own discretion.

The only rule is you must be drinking to post in this thread, this rule is enforced by a giant robot made out of kegs. His name is.. Kegdor, and he likes long walks on the leech, which is a giant leech, and such. Back to the topic at hand..

If you are an alcoholic, please do not post in this thread and get help.

If you are a caucasian alcoholic that speaks in heavy Ebonics please post in this thread.

Thank you. I have been watching too much Ali G.

Believe, yo. Peace b 2 da rythmz, minds over matters. In Soviet Russia, Post-Apocolyptic RPG plays you. :sorcerer:

• 2 weeks later...

I just drank 4 shots worth of Tequila Rose, and getting more. Does that count? I'm cranky and bored cuz I didn't get to go where I wanted to go to be with who I wanted to be with to do what I wanted to do. My damn car broke, and now I'm stuck in nowheresville. Sorry, no ebonics. Guess I need to drink more. God, I'm so freeking bored! I'm just gonna drink untill I'm can't read stuff on the computer anymore, gratify myself, and go to sleep. Yay me!

I just drank 4 shots worth of Tequila Rose, and getting more. Does that count? I'm cranky and bored cuz I didn't get to go where I wanted to go to be with who I wanted to be with to do what I wanted to do. My damn car broke, and now I'm stuck in nowheresville. Sorry, no ebonics. Guess I need to drink more. God, I'm so freeking bored! I'm just gonna drink untill I'm can't read stuff on the computer anymore, gratify myself, and go to sleep. Yay me!

last time i drank tequila rose it made me schitsophrenic for the duration of my time staggering about like captain jack sparrow.

Oh, I CANNOT drink tequila. Actually, I CAN, but the results are not good.

Last time I had tequila (and it was GOOOOOD stuff) was at the 2005 Chicago Custom Knife Show. Me, Becky and a bunch of industry people and makers were at the sports bar on the first floor of the very nice hotel hosting the show. My friend, who is a gear retailer and police officer, decided to drink with me. Well, after last call, we ended up beating the shit out of each other in the hallway...strangely enough, entirely good natured. Ended up with me running his head into a doorframe and him ending up with a grand total of 14 staples in his scalp. You could see his SKULL, for fuck's sake.

Hey, I cleaned up the blood (LOTS OF IT). And we're still friends! :D

I can make parties interesting, if nothing else.

So....where's the tequilla?

It's the only liquor I drink straight shots of because you get free salt and lemons.

Someone have tequilla for me?

I do have a drunk story to tell from last Saturday. Myself and two dude friends and Raven polished off a fifth of rum and a 30 case of beer. After we were bored, so what did we do?

We broke shit with our FACES. Now my whole forehead is one massive purple lump. My friend Egon is a caveman. Like an actual real live caveman, and his face is so hard he dented my iron cooking skillet on his forehead. There's literally a dent in the shape of his neanderthal forehead that's at least an inch and a half deep :laugh:.

Then we fought each other, Fight Club style in my kitchen, I broke the mop in half and said "You guys are pussies. I can take so much pain. Egon, take this and just start beating the hell out of me with it." So after maybe 15-20 minutes of being whipped in the back by two dudes (Whiskey took the other half of the mop handle and started going to town too) I was like "okay...okay.......I'm bored"

We then thought it would be a good idea to go to the park and play like children. First stop was the merry-go-round, where I got on and they pushed as fast as humanly possible, causing me to fly off and land about 10 feet away on my face. I remember I rolled at least 5-7 times.

After that I decided to swing on the swingset, but I couldn't stay on the swing so after 30 minutes of falling off I said "fuck it" and laid face down in a mud pit (it had just rained) and rolled around until I looked like Ogre from Skinny Puppy, mud-wise no blood involved though :laugh:.

Then I decided I wanted to go jogging, this was probably around 4:30 am, and in my jogging adventure I lost my wallet only to have it anonymously returned by someone this morning.

I am SO getting a letter from my townhouses :laugh:

So....where's the tequilla?

It's the only liquor I drink straight shots of because you get free salt and lemons.

Someone have tequilla for me?

I do have a drunk story to tell from last Saturday. Myself and two dude friends and Raven polished off a fifth of rum and a 30 case of beer. After we were bored, so what did we do?

We broke shit with our FACES. Now my whole forehead is one massive purple lump. My friend Egon is a caveman. Like an actual real live caveman, and his face is so hard he dented my iron cooking skillet on his forehead. There's literally a dent in the shape of his neanderthal forehead that's at least an inch and a half deep :laugh:.

Then we fought each other, Fight Club style in my kitchen, I broke the mop in half and said "You guys are pussies. I can take so much pain. Egon, take this and just start beating the hell out of me with it." So after maybe 15-20 minutes of being whipped in the back by two dudes (Whiskey took the other half of the mop handle and started going to town too) I was like "okay...okay.......I'm bored"

We then thought it would be a good idea to go to the park and play like children. First stop was the merry-go-round, where I got on and they pushed as fast as humanly possible, causing me to fly off and land about 10 feet away on my face. I remember I rolled at least 5-7 times.

After that I decided to swing on the swingset, but I couldn't stay on the swing so after 30 minutes of falling off I said "fuck it" and laid face down in a mud pit (it had just rained) and rolled around until I looked like Ogre from Skinny Puppy, mud-wise no blood involved though :laugh:.

Then I decided I wanted to go jogging, this was probably around 4:30 am, and in my jogging adventure I lost my wallet only to have it anonymously returned by someone this morning.

I am SO getting a letter from my townhouses :laugh:

This sounds kinda like your graduation party, only not quite as many people, LOL.

Damn.. I hate this, I could never post on here because when I get drunk, there's really only one thing I wanna do, and it's NOT posting and sitting in front of a computer.. :( I'm also usually out at CC when this drunk thing happens.. *sighs* this sux!!!! *Stomps around*

This sounds kinda like your graduation party, only not quite as many people, LOL.

Pretty much, my grad party wasn't as crazy though. On second thought, we did go to Big Boy's :laugh: I worked there at the time too. Just think of my grad party, but with more breaking stuff on your face.

I wou7ld like to aqnnoucne...

That asd of right now, not only havw I not been checing my typing, I am really drunkn right now.

So what yiou have seeen typijg, I am actually typing becasuse I've had maybe eight or nine beers at this poijt.

Enjoy the typose. :animier: