Say You Lose Your Phone

LuluVox

I would suggest trying to talk to the bartenders and or people at the coatcheck area, perhaps the bouncers even, (yes ive been there before). I thought it was against their rules to bring phones into the club..

Good luck, I hope you find it, although it will be like a needle in a haystack I fear...

I would suggest trying to talk to the bartenders and or people at the coatcheck area, perhaps the bouncers even, (yes ive been there before). I thought it was against their rules to bring phones into the club..

Good luck, I hope you find it, although it will be like a needle in a haystack I fear...

Nuh uh. Not anymore, the owner finally started to realize that other clubs were stealing his business (that's what I'm assuming anyway) and so we're starting to get more freedom, and couches. Ahhh freedom and couches :happy: 'Tis the life.

Oh and as for finding your phone, due to the fact that this said phone was lost at CC, you may want to pray to whatever God you believe in...

I mean hey, that sorta thing brought rain to Georgia, I'm sure it could help you find your phone :tongue: .

I did have a time where I gave my keychain to a friend to hold onto for the night, seeing as I was without pockets, and low and behold she lost them on the dancefloor. We searched EVERYWHERE, the bouncers were very helpful and scanned the dance floor with their flashlights and everything. I went up and described them in detail to that wench at coatcheck (I'm sure you know who I speak of) and basically she said she had a set of keys but they weren't mine. We freaked freaked freaked, then finally called my mom at like 2 in the morning to come get us (who was livid, obviously).

So, what's the point you ask? Remember how I mentioned a wench working coatcheck (I've seen her behind the bar lately though), she comes into play here. I asked finally to SEE the keys, she takes them out and hands them to me, guess what...THEY'RE MINE! So she had my keys the whole time, even though I described EVERY key (there was like five keys, and 6 random things on the chain) and every little toy on them freakishly and exact. She wouldn't give them to me because I failed to describe ONE handcuff key that was on there. Got every single key on there, described all the personal little TOYS on there (this way quite challenging also, I was pretty drunk) and since I left out the description of ONE handcuff key...she thought they weren't mine.

:rant: I've hated that lady ever since :laugh:

Archived