Your Favorite Candy...

TrixieGothGirl

100 Grand bar

Gold Rush gum (came in a little pouch I would tie to my handle bars)

Fruit Stripe gum

SweetTarts

SloPokes

Giant suckers and jawbreakers from Ferrill's Ice Cream Parlour

Damn, I miss being a kid and overdosing on sugar!

Pop Rox

Fun Dip (I think it's called)

those wax bottles with the juice inside them

any type of gummies

sour patch kids

star bursts

did they have skittles when we were young? I just love them.

Mombas

Snickers (I love these)

I can't eat any of this now tho :( Life sux.

I remember eating those Circus Peanuts when I was three yrs old. Talk about your repressed memories.*laughs*

I also liked Bottle Caps, Razzles(it's a candy then it's a gum) :biggrin:, Marathon Bar(it looked like a braid), it's no longer around though. I never could stand candy corn though. :yucky:

Does anyone remember Flix? They came in a narrow cardboard tube(kinda like a narrow version of a toilet paper tube). Those were the bomb. I remember getting those at the snackbar at the drive-in. I still also eat red licorice. Can't stand the black licorice though. :yucky: Anyone ever watch Unwrapped on the Food Network? I like the episodes when they talk about the candy from childhood. Great show. :thumbup:

Not sure who makes it but I have seen aero bars on store shelves. Plus Meijer's has an international food section and they may carry it.

I have occasionally seen them at Meijer, and also at Hiller's, but most places do not carry them and they are not officially a US distribution.

I have occasionally seen them at Meijer, and also at Hiller's, but most places do not carry them and they are not officially a US distribution.

Bonkers and Tear Jerkers. I don't think they make bonkers anymore and I haven't seen tear jerker's in years. Does anyone know if they still make Tear jerker's? Oh and another favorite was Chewy Chalk and I know they don't make those anymore.

Ok. If you seriously are looking for some of the candy's you loved as a child, but can't find anymore try this site. I've found all kinds of candy that I thought was no longer made :animier:

CandyDirect.com There's a link down the right column specifically for retro candy, but stuff is also listed in all the other categories.

Archived