What Most Closely Matches Your Relationship Status?

Troy Spiral

What most closely matches your relationship status?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have whatever it takes to flirt like a lot of people do. I do flirt but pretty much only with women I'm crystal clear aren't taken, and i "know" them enough so they know I'm harmless, and typcially only if they start it in one way or another. I'd hate to give someone the wrong impression.

I've had too many girls come over to me and say stuff like "pretend your with me so i can get rid of this creepy guy ok?" (which im fine with) But, I'd really hate to BE that creepy guy.

I chose other.

I'm single. A guy knows my answer if he were to ask me something. And I admit to being a tad flirtatious to at least two others.

However, I'm quite willing to lay off any physical stuff for a while.

I don't have whatever it takes to flirt like a lot of people do. I do flirt but pretty much only with women I'm crystal clear aren't taken, and i "know" them enough so they know I'm harmless, and typcially only if they start it in one way or another. I'd hate to give someone the wrong impression.

Where does butt-grabbing in lieu of "hi" fit into that? :tongue:

I act very comfortable around most people, just being me and all, and ive been told it can come across as flirty, but i dont think ive ever intentionally flirted. I am also oblivious to people flirting with or hitting on me in any subtle way. ill go out with friends and theyll tell me at the end of the night how some guy was hitting on me all night and how come i turned him a cold shoulder, and ill be like "huh? what guy?" :rolleyes:

I chose other.

I'm single. A guy knows my answer if he were to ask me something.

OK. Will you marry me? No more strapping me up while I'm sleeping though. I hate when I have to get up in the middle of the night and I have to spend ten minutes untying myself.

single, few years now and enjoying it.

if something happens it happens. not going to chase after a pointless goal

Okay, I've heard this from no fewer than five guys in the last month ..what is it with you guys?? why not chase a girl on occasion..you should never settle for anything less than what you WANT... i read that somewhere.. if you wait for some girl to chase you, you may never be pursued by anyone worthwhile. Then you'll be lonely and miserable and only with freak girls that do the chasing, (not that this is a bad thing)... It just may not be what you want.

Okay, I've heard this from no fewer than five guys in the last month ..what is it with you guys?? why not chase a girl on occasion..you should never settle for anything less than what you WANT... i read that somewhere.. if you wait for some girl to chase you, you may never be pursued by anyone worthwhile. Then you'll be lonely and miserable and only with freak girls that do the chasing, (not that this is a bad thing)... It just may not be what you want.

What's wrong with being single if it's what someone wants? It doesn't mean it's a permanent condition.... It's not necessarily about chasing or being chased. It's about a level of happiness and serenity with your life.

i've been single now for 6 years. back then i wasnt that mentaly stable, infact when i started here i wasnt that much beter off.

excuse me if i've gotten comfy this way. my life is busy at best of times between two jobs and my training (which i gues you can say i'm 20 years late starting)

An otherwise-overlooked answer thus far: FEAR.

It can be more powerful than you realize.

Also, to turn that around for a moment: why must men do all the chasing? Should not a women not settle for anything less than what she wants? That street goes both ways, you just have to realize that traffic can go the other direction.

An otherwise-overlooked answer thus far: FEAR.

It can be more powerful than you realize.

Also, to turn that around for a moment: why must men do all the chasing? Should not a women not settle for anything less than what she wants? That street goes both ways, you just have to realize that traffic can go the other direction.

I chased someone once..

I married him..

I'm divorced..

hmm...

Don't be saying that too much.

Shade is also prone to panic attacks.

you can't seriously be scared of ants.

i was gonna say, "one bee does not a hive make" but then i edited it out of concern for your mental stability :yes

Edited by BrassFusion

I wish more women would be cogniscent of this truth.

Break up the monotony ya know...

Indeed, I have found that I couldn't have what I was wanting; either someone was already taken or the interest wasn't reciprocated. I still try to keep chasing hoping that one day things will last when I get the woman that I want instead of accepting what comes after me.

Edited by Reaper