What Most Closely Matches Your Relationship Status?

Troy Spiral

What most closely matches your relationship status?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have whatever it takes to flirt like a lot of people do. I do flirt but pretty much only with women I'm crystal clear aren't taken, and i "know" them enough so they know I'm harmless, and typcially only if they start it in one way or another. I'd hate to give someone the wrong impression.

I've had too many girls come over to me and say stuff like "pretend your with me so i can get rid of this creepy guy ok?" (which im fine with) But, I'd really hate to BE that creepy guy.

Troy you will never be the creepy guy.. i've hung out with you and enjoyed talking to you whenever you where at CC... I actually tried to see if you where going to CC a few times before everything that happened happened. And you do know what I'm talking about...

now i'm very much single... the only guy i'm truely involved in is my son... other than that there are a couple of guys i would like to be involved with but they are either taken or too far away or i'm not sure how to approach them.

Edited by diana2di

meh, single isn't that bad, lonely at times, but that is what friends are for.

I am single by choice, I meet many people, just not wanting a relationship right now.

((Just for clarification because of something that the next post made me realize.))

Not wanting a relationship, for me, is not having sex either.

Edited by nomi

Im kind of involved. But not taken and not looking.

But one thing that frustrates me is. Back when I use to try finding the right woman who can love me for who I am, only the ones who just lusted for me came my way. But now since im not into relationships no more and want to have a good simple lusty time with atleast someone, NOW I GET BRIBED WITH BUNCH OF CRAP ABOUT how they cant have sex because they can only FUCK who there in love with. If one-night stands were so easy back then, why the flying fuck is it so goddamn hard now-a-days!

My quote for this is. I can have cocaine cum with a crack pipe dick and I COULDNT EVEN GET A BASSHEAD TO BUFF MY SHIT!!!

Edited by DarkChylde

Im kind of involved. But not taken and not looking.

But one thing that frustrates me is. Back when I use to try finding the right woman who can love me for who I am, only the ones who just lusted for me came my way. But now since im not into relationships no more and want to have a good simple lusty time with atleast someone, NOW I GET BRIBED WITH BUNCH OF CRAP ABOUT how they cant have sex because they can only FUCK who there in love with. If one-night stands were so easy back then, why the flying fuck is it so goddamn hard now-a-days!

My quote for this is. I can have cocaine cum with a crack pipe dick and I COULDNT EVEN GET A BASSHEAD TO BUFF MY SHIT!!!

LOL, it's all about the mindset and games.

Not a game player, but I know what you mean.

Coming from a woman's perspective though, we are liars and play games more than men do.

I hate admitting it, but it's true. We say things opposite what we really want just to mess with guys that we like, but don't really want. Isn't love just grand (note: there's a hint of sarcasm there).

Men do it more on the primal instinct factor, but it's still not an excuse for either.

LOL, it's all about the mindset and games.

Not a game player, but I know what you mean.

Coming from a woman's perspective though, we are liars and play games more than men do.

I hate admitting it, but it's true. We say things opposite what we really want just to mess with guys that we like, but don't really want. Isn't love just grand (note: there's a hint of sarcasm there).

Men do it more on the primal instinct factor, but it's still not an excuse for either.

Ya I pretty much figured its the whole mind-playing games. Thats why I dont even bother trying anymore and besides, I have more important shit in my life to worry about anyway. Im still not going to stoop low of gender bashing because thats way too overrated and pointless. I just like to keep things simple and not complicated.

Ya I pretty much figured its the whole mind-playing games. Thats why I dont even bother trying anymore and besides, I have more important shit in my life to worry about anyway. Im still not going to stoop low of gender bashing because thats way too overrated and pointless. I just like to keep things simple and not complicated.

Thus the reason I say, not an excuse for either. :)

c'est la vie.

Right now I am enjoying my single life,I quit looking ages ago,and never expect to be in a relationship for quite awhile,IMO I would have better luck in Europe,Australia,New Zealand,or Thailand.but thats my opinion to myself.

more important things like my career,and debt issues are a far more concern,this is just how I feel

at the time right now,things might change in the future.

single... probably will be for a while.. can't jump into something right now, not a good idea... no one needs to deal with my crazy ass, espcially right now... i can cuddle with the best of them, but i can't take it any further than that, cause then my mind plays tricks on me.... only one person at a time can be crazy, and if that person is attracted to me while i'm in 'crazy' mode, then someone's going to end up in a cellar with the spiders...

single... probably will be for a while.. can't jump into something right now, not a good idea... no one needs to deal with my crazy ass, espcially right now... i can cuddle with the best of them, but i can't take it any further than that, cause then my mind plays tricks on me.... only one person at a time can be crazy, and if that person is attracted to me while i'm in 'crazy' mode, then someone's going to end up in a cellar with the spiders...

you know... there's stuff out there for that... it's called weed.

you know... there's stuff out there for that... it's called weed.

ya know, there's lots and LOTS of things i could be taking... but i choose not to... life is for people who can't handle drugs... and i've got enough life to deal with tha'll make a completely sane person go mad... but i love it...

ya know, there's lots and LOTS of things i could be taking... but i choose not to... life is for people who can't handle drugs... and i've got enough life to deal with tha'll make a completely sane person go mad... but i love it...

trust me, i've been to the state of insanity, i have done a swan dive head first over the ledge and past the point of no return. from facing one brutal situation to the next, i've not had a pretty life and i have been very hardened by it all, then i suddenly realized that insanity is simply relative, it's all on the perspective of things. and I can handle life very well, i've been clean of weed for 2 months now. and alcohol for one month. but shit.. it sure was fun as fuck when i was doing that stuff though. But during the trips through my hell and insanity, as well as the vacation on my weed binges.. i've come to one conclusion... fear nothing, don't look back, and in wichever direction you choose to go, give it your all, even if it does mean you're crazy to do that, that's the only way that I'll be able to acheive any such goals i want, along wtih finding someone decent in my life. and when I find that special someone... it will be the match that everyone else will be jealous of.

all i really really REALLY want right now, at this point in time, is to just call someone up, and say 'hey, let's cuddle', and that be the end of it... nothing else... that's all... it's a simple need of being close to someone... that's it... nothing more...

all i really really REALLY want right now, at this point in time, is to just call someone up, and say 'hey, let's cuddle', and that be the end of it... nothing else... that's all... it's a simple need of being close to someone... that's it... nothing more...

i feel you on that, it's just something that will come in time...

• 1 month later...

I forget what I picked. But right now I'm feeling indecisive, and vaguely interested/uninterested in a relationship. That and I still seem to be smarting from my last breakup. Why must emotions be so equivocal? Conversely, my sex drive is very high, which doesn't seem particularly compatible with the afore mentioned emotional status. *sigh*