Are You Or Aren't You Single?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Onyx, dear, if it's taken you this long to figure out, you and I should sit down and have a conversation about Marc.

To put it concisely: When Marc is in a relationship, he is in a relationship. When Marc is not in a relationship, his ADD hooks up with his extroverted flirty self and they run amuck.

To put it concisely: When Marc is in a relationship, he is in a relationship. When Marc is not in a relationship, his ADD hooks up with his extroverted flirty self and they run amuck.

Is that why you left my bed really quick?

happy to be taken.

Awwww!!!!!! :swoon:wub: AWWWWW!!.......LIES....ALL LIES! YOU HATE ME!

Uhmm no I'm kidding. Obviously I'm gladly taken by this sexy man-stud right up in heere. MMM and I get to see you in about an hour too :) *humps your leg* Couldn't be happier if I tried!

Bean,

You're taken??

Who took you?

Please ask him/her to give you back because I'd miss you very much if you were gone.

As for me, I can't stay single either.

I went on this board to escape my dreary life, and have fun.

I found that I usually come back to wallow, and I haven't known how to be single for more than a few days, or fun for that matter.

I'm done looking for love until my next life.

I found my future Mrs. Eternal and I think I'm going to keep her until either the day we tie the knot or the day she come to her senses, whichever comes first.

If however she comes to her senses on the day we tie the knot, a coin will be flipped to decide which path she chooses.

I'm sorry to break it to you love, but I've been having an affair with the tooth fairy...it's the wings...yeah....

So, you're going to keep me until we tie the knot? So after the "I do," you gonna be like "nevermind?" I'm confused...

and what kind of knot will be be tying? reef-knot? fisherman's knot? overhand knot?

but seriously :wub: You're mine...I'd be a fool to let go of someone so wonderful

Archived