Are You Or Aren't You Single?

I went out and realized I LOVE my new single life! :bunny: I had people who said nice things, and realized how much I miss someone saying anything nice to me. Now I have to try my best to stay single a little longer, I ended up cuddling with the best ex I've ever had, and he was right about every guy I've been with since him, I'll listen to him from now on, I'm glad our love never died, we just weren't compatible in a long term relationship.

I honestly enjoy being single. True that I still would like to find someone that's on the level with what I'm seeking out in a partner, however I'd not settle for a partner that doesn't agree with how I wish to carry out my own life. I demand certain freedoms that shouldn't even be challenged as long as trust, communication, and understanding are in place. Because of that, it brings up the realization, any serious relationship that doesn't have those 3 principals I've just mentioned in stable practice isn't really worth having lest you're just in it for the fun of the time being. But if you're in it for the fun of the time being, then one shouldn't really give a flying fuck about those principals to begin with. Killer Bunnie, enjoy your single life and that of freedom.

But currently for me, There's a few people I've been talking to that have been fitting... given if my situation were different and some crucial requirements were possible... there is one person that I would gladly hook up with at this moment. She knows who she is. Unless she's ok with her identity being known to the public, you all are going to juts have to guess as who she is.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived