Photography And Modeling Group

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he might make a few bucks off of it.. ;)

Seriously.. Why would we need a separate DGN site for that? There are picture forums for that. If you want to create a model site, then do it. I don't think it needs to be associated with DGN and you might have trouble convincing Troy to allow the name to be used for that purpose.

you know some site offer someone elso to have there own domaine. its kind of still dgn but a separate linking. you could name it dgn models so something...

• 4 weeks later...

Size 11. I think I should be taller than I am for having to endure the humiliation of buying men's athletic shoes because my size in womens' is NEVER in stock.

My feet are 10 1/2.

I'm *just* under 5 ft 4.

No idea where I got gigantic feet from.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to arrange a group shoot for sometime in mid March. Anyone want to help me plan???

I have access to a Doctor's office in Lansing and perhaps a couple other Lansing locations. Also would be open to providing a LeLand suite in Detroit on a CC weekend (as i have a few favorite locations in that building). Or both...

I have a few models but don't have a whole lot for props etc... Any interested models or photographers are welcome. No cost, just fun for everyone. Whos interested?

I want this to be a collaborative. Share models, photographers, props, etc... All arrangements should be TFCD or as arranged between the models and photographers. This would be more of a fun event than a pro event.

I could be interested in doing this. The trick is that it would have to be PRIOR to the 15th - as in around the 6th 7th or 8th (I understand that this is next weekend). If this is the case, then I can even help organize it. There are VERY VERY VERY good chances that after the 15th I will be heading for Afghanistan with the army and will be unavailable for shoots for a while (like right about a year - or more). I have some new gear that I am just dying to get some of use out of before leaving, so lets see if this is doable...

Size 11. I think I should be taller than I am for having to endure the humiliation of buying men's athletic shoes because my size in womens' is NEVER in stock.

My feet are 10 1/2.

I'm *just* under 5 ft 4.

No idea where I got gigantic feet from.

OMGz I DO have freakishly small feetz.. :sofa::shock: I thought they were all teasing me.. :fear:

I would like to watch said photos being taken, help organize, and what not, not real keen on being in them.

That is pretty short notice...

If we can round up enough people for a shoot in Lansing on Sunday the 8th I could make that work. Or at the leland on the 6th or 7th. But I figure we need at least 3 photographers and at least 6 models to make it worthwhile...

I've got 2 models to bring with me so far so we need at least 1 more photographer and at least 4 more models. So anyone who's interested post here or pm me...

And at least one of the photographers needs some props, backdrops, etc...

If this time frame doesn't work, then lets look at the 20th, 21st, or 22nd so we could actually get a larger group together. If there is interest in both weekends we could do both.

Well as it stands now there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest for this weekend... I will be at CC on Sat with my models and will likely be shooting in the Leland..

So, eleven, if you want to be part of it just find me. Same goes for anyone else that may be there. Just keep in mind to bring your own wardrobe or props since I may be the only photographer that shows up unless dave is there and I dont know what he's got as far as props... My selection is limited.

As for the doctor's office shoot lets pick a date in a few weeks that works for everyone... Any date suggestions????

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, tentatively planning 2 group shoots. If you want to sign up for either or both as a model or a photographer, please send me a PM or post in this thread. If you have an idea of a good 2nd Detroit location let me know!

HOW DO THESE DATES WORK FOR EVERYONE?:

Lansing (Dr. Office & Outdoor) - Friday April 10th (Afternoon/Evening)

Detroit (The LeLand & ??? ) - Saturday April 11th (Afternoon / Evening, then to CC!)

If you need transportation, let us know in the post so that hopefully someone can help out. I do have limited space in Lansing and in the car if anyone needs to crash with us Friday and travel with us to Detroit on Sat. Will be staying at the LeLand Sat night but can also provide a couple people with rides home Sunday.

If you have props and wardrobe, bring everything! :)

Archived