Photography And Modeling Group

Following jynxxxedangel post, I was wondering if those who showed interest in her thread would like to form a group to discuss ideas, places and props to eventually set up a photo shoot. I think it would be fun. Not sure if I'll be good for in front of the camera but I am willing to take pics and have swords, some knives and airsoft guns for prop use.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know have 16 swords, one of which needs the eye piece replaced, several knives and some airsoft rifles and pistols. Also have a pair of Sais. I also have access to an area near a creek so have a wooded area we can use. Just need to clear some excess brush and it would be perfect. Secluded enough from the road so that the pics would be all woods and no real distractions. Only downfall is that it is where I work so we would only have Saturday afternoons after 4 and Sundays to avoid business hours.

Ditto! I'm game to being part of the group!

I've got some pieces of cloth that can be used as either prop or background.

I've got a HUGE wall-hang with a gold and red Celtic design on it.

And if I have to pose in front of the camera........ I guess I wont argue. =P

An interesting idea. It might be good for those with a modeling or photographic bent.

So, unless the group is in need of a rather fickle male model with a rather un-model-y body, I'll await results and updates here.

You are more than welcome to join. Hell paint me white and give me a chef's hat and I may pass for the Pilsbury Dough Boy. Sad but true.

I wouldn't go in front of the camera (I'm not very photogenic), and I'm not much for being the clicky person either, but I love watching art in action, so if you guys need someone to hold something or move something or do anything behind the scenes I'm your girl!

I wouldn't go in front of the camera (I'm not very photogenic), and I'm not much for being the clicky person either, but I love watching art in action, so if you guys need someone to hold something or move something or do anything behind the scenes I'm your girl!

You are hereby annointed the official DGN photographer's assistant.

How about people who can do fun and fancy makeup? Brenda?????

I'd lop off my pinky finger and eat it raw just to be a model. So serious. I am a sass-freak camera whore, but never had anyone to take good shoots. I'm also good with make-up and clothes and things of that such. I have a good eye for things. I'm so game for any of it.

I gotta shed a few lbs first, but I've been working on that anyway, so yeah. I'm almost back to where I was last year.

I'd lop off my pinky finger and eat it raw just to be a model. So serious. I am a sass-freak camera whore, but never had anyone to take good shoots. I'm also good with make-up and clothes and things of that such. I have a good eye for things. I'm so game for any of it.

I gotta shed a few lbs first, but I've been working on that anyway, so yeah. I'm almost back to where I was last year.

Angles dear, angles can hide what you want. Creative use of props can too. Don't let a few lbs stop you. That just means more beauty to capture with the camera. Anytime you decide you want a photographer, let me know. Nice thing about digital cameras is that you can review and delete when needed.

Angles dear, angles can hide what you want. Creative use of props can too. Don't let a few lbs stop you. That just means more beauty to capture with the camera. Anytime you decide you want a photographer, let me know. Nice thing about digital cameras is that you can review and delete when needed.

Tis true about angles. Also... Play to your strengths. You have loads of personality. I can't imagine you being a bad photographic subject.

Dammit... I want to take pictures of everyone and you're all 400 miles away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis true about angles. Also... Play to your strengths. You have loads of personality. I can't imagine you being a bad photographic subject.

Dammit... I want to take pictures of everyone and you're all 400 miles away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too and I'm local. That sucks. I don't have distance stopping it.

I hear you sister.

I'm trying to lose weight right now. I've been yo-yoing lately.

My scale said I was 5 lbs higher now than this morning.

I can't wait to drop another 15-20.

I blame DGN, Bean for making me feel so good before I crashed back to reality today, decreased income as of late, a recent scammer that almost defrauded my workplace (I almost fell for it) the leftover food in the workplace fridge that I wouldnt let them toss out,

but really I only have me to blame.

Modeling's so much fun.

I did it all through school.

Of course, the modeling I did, embraced every shape and size, every age and ethnicity.

The only requirement was nudity. I still wonder how many students went onto artistic greatness after starting out with a sketch of my ass. (Probably not many)

If I ever have time, I'll do it again, and you can all audit the class at your own peril. :no

Archived