1,cottage cheese,aka fomatacheese

2.Limburger cheese,aka shit

3.peas,to be smuggled to garbage can in napkin

4.beets,never cared for them

5.lima beans,nasty all together

6.:Chick peas,tastes like Elmers paste

7.Banana flavered candies

8.fruit cake,looks like a mass of boogers and toenails

9.potted meat,nothing but parts,and you dont want to know whats in it.

10.Bologna,gross

11.Vienna sausages,another form of bologna

12.french burnt peanuts

13.Good and plenty,to be thrown in trash

1,cottage cheese,aka fomatacheese

2.Limburger cheese,aka shit

4.beets,never cared for them

5.lima beans,nasty all together

6.:Chick peas,tastes like Elmers paste

8.fruit cake,looks like a mass of boogers and toenails

9.potted meat,nothing but parts,and you dont want to know whats in it.

10.Bologna,gross

12.french burnt peanuts

You know, I don't even want to ask the personal reasons why for each on that list... I just know that you have them in order to be included on a list like this... you've ate some nasty shit before dude... wow.. i've a new found respect for you.

and yes.... banana candies purely suck ass, anyone who disagrees is a fucking moron, banana candy is nasty, no iffs ands or butts about it. So there, I've spoken. Now I reside back into my drunken idiocy by myself. NYA!

I used to get in trouble for doing this as a kid. Or take a huge mouthful, hold them.....then take a swig of milk and spit them out in the glass.

Why my mum made me eat icky green things I will never know. She was always like, 'we GREW those! So you MUST eat them!' yah, that makes sense.

Brussel sprouts. OK? your not kidding anyone. Your just a icky, ugly mini cabbage head. And your gross.

Cabbage sux.

Okra. Or prickly pear cactus tops. Both are slimy. If I wanted that I would just go suck the elmers bottle.

and yes.... banana candies purely suck ass, anyone who disagrees is a fucking moron, banana candy is nasty, no iffs ands or butts about it. So there, I've spoken. Now I reside back into my drunken idiocy by myself. NYA!

WHAT?!?!?! ARE YOU BOTH OUT OF YOUR MINDS! banana flavered candies are the greatest

WHAT?!?!?! ARE YOU BOTH OUT OF YOUR MINDS! banana flavered candies are the greatest

no I'm not out of my mind, banana candies purely suck ass. Everytime I get a thing of candy and it's got yellow, i assume it's lemon, and lemon rocks. Then I take the yellow piece and taste banana! I loath artificial banana flavor, and every time I taste banana instead of lemon... my emotions are purely fucked with at those moments.

• 2 months later...

People need to stop putting hidden ninja-style-unshelled nuts in to seemingly innocent baked goods, candies, and ice cream, and then getting me to eat it because YOU think it's funny when I barf and try to tear my tongue out of my face. It's not nice. They're fucking a TOTALLY different texture and don't taste SWEET, so why do people put them in SWEET things? Seriously. Y'allz are siock.

I will also say that cottage cheese looks like it came out of a hooker's vagina. Not that I would know what that looks like in reality, I'm only assuming, but seriously...WHY. Why would someone eat that. You couldn't pay me money...and yet some people PAY money to buy it. Y'allz are still gross (anyone who eats it).

Anything other than that isn't too gross. I'm not picky, it's just those two main things that gross me right the hell out.

Hey, I happen to like cottage cheese, especially when it's with sliced pineapple. That is thee ONLY way that I will eat those two foods. I want to know why ppl feel the need to put Canadian Bacon & pineapple on pizza though. As far as I'm concerned, fruit does not belong on pizza. That's sacrilegious.*shakes head*

10.Bologna,gross

Bologna is far from the best meat available, but I would put it more in the 'meh' category of 'foods that are tolerable if you aren't in a picky mood' rather than 'foods that should be banned.'

And Good 'n' Plentys RAWK. It's like a licorice M&M...

You know, I don't even want to ask the personal reasons why for each on that list... I just know that you have them in order to be included on a list like this... you've ate some nasty shit before dude... wow.. i've a new found respect for you.

i love cottage cheese! It brings back memorories when i lived w/my grandparents.

i love cottage cheese! It brings back memorories when i lived w/my grandparents.

There were some things on that list that i tolerate, cottage cheese being one of them.

Meijer sushi comes to mind as a gross fuckin plate of food. I've just had real sushi not too long ago (raw fish kind) and that stuff is great!!! Meijer stuff... is just nasty now... it makes me wanna blow vomity rice chunks all over everyone.

first off....Darque medallion...how do you know what Elmers Glue tastes like??

Lima Beans should never be grown ever ever ever again!

Chick Peas make me want to vomit.

Licorice makes me vomit.

Fruit candies are nasty....Not Jolly Ranchers though

Salisbury Steak is gross

Split Pea soup should be illegal!

There were some things on that list that i tolerate, cottage cheese being one of them.

Meijer sushi comes to mind as a gross fuckin plate of food. I've just had real sushi not too long ago (raw fish kind) and that stuff is great!!! Meijer stuff... is just nasty now... it makes me wanna blow vomity rice chunks all over everyone.

Oh, I tend to agree with that one. Leave Sushi up to the Japanese experts and not those working behind Meijers Deli counter.

Archived