Motivation

hellequin

well right now, my new moped. . .i noticed today that i was more than willing to go out and look for a job, work out, pay bills, see people i dont really like, be out in 55 degree weather, wich btw i HATE. . .all just to be on my bike.

Completely in scope of reality, probably anything perceived that doesn't bypass emotion.

As far as extremely positive motivation... Possibly the perceptions and situations that hold dangerous, attentive mystification based on the constant underlying need for experience reasoned with the 'web' of enigmas that is called existence. Transforming nihilistic tendencies to push the envelope of perception, and produce art, furthering influence upon someone who needs it.

It depends on what I'm trying to do. Different things need different motivation.

My motivation for losing weight: proving certain people wrong and knowing that I will be smokin' hot once I hit my goal weight.

My motivation for applying and going to grad school: proving certain people wrong and making more money (via a better paying job).

My motivation for exercising: obtaining the goal of being smokin'hot.

My motivation for finishing these stupid reports I've been putting off: not getting fired from my job and the promise of chocolate upon completion of the reports.

So on and so forth.

well right now, my new moped. . .i noticed today that i was more than willing to go out and look for a job, work out, pay bills, see people i dont really like, be out in 55 degree weather, wich btw i HATE. . .all just to be on my bike.

Man. I get the same way when I've got a really great cd going in my car, but... I need a moped!

Hmmm...what gets me motivated?

Some sort of a reward system in the very basic terms of what motivates anyone!

Usually anything from something tangible to a smile on someones face!

Money, sex and food come to mind ..........and the mere joy I get from seeing My Grandma's face light up is a good motivation!

:laugh:

what motivates me right now:

i want a better life, so i need to make it happen. i am not doing what i was meant to be doing.

i want and need things i am not getting so i need to make the changes necessary to achieve what i believe i deserve.

i am not the person i want to be so i need to re-discover myself. i am figuring out who i really want to be since who i thought i wanted to be can no longer exist. the choices i have made held me back and now it is time to LEARN from my experiences and take the steps to stop the cycle from happening.

i have been stuck in neutral and need to move it into drive! ;)

Man. I get the same way when I've got a really great cd going in my car, but... I need a moped!

lol it RAWKS!!! its really about the 3rd most fun i could ever have actually going somewhere! teehee number 2 beeing with TA on his cycle, number one beeing with TA in any of his vehicles with very roomy front seats teehee :devil :devil :devil

lol it RAWKS!!! its really about the 3rd most fun i could ever have actually going somewhere! teehee number 2 beeing with TA on his cycle, number one beeing with TA in any of his vehicles with very roomy front seats teehee :devil :devil :devil

oh amen... i want a guy with a bike. real bad. then i can get a bike and we can ride to california together like pioneers

Archived