So who do you have the hots for??

Who or what is Nani?

And what I mean is I've been here a while and most people either know or quickly learn my personality quirks... A couple more weeks and you should have me all figured out. ;)

Ahaha! I see. :p

And, "nani" just means "what". I say it a lot. But I was too lazy to put it into hiragana like this...なに?

Haha.. I don't know much Japanese.. I get by on charm or looking confused. :p

Haha! I don't know much either.

Just stuff like "Hello" "How are you?" "What?" "What is that?" "Where is it?" (I think) "Thank you" "Sorry" and "Bye"

Maybe a couple of other little things too.

:X

Haha! I don't know much either.

Just stuff like "Hello" "How are you?" "What?" "What is that?" "Where is it?" (I think) "Thank you" "Sorry" and "Bye"

Maybe a couple of other little things too.

:X

It's funny how when you hear things in real life, it barely resembles what's in the books sometimes. Morning greetings around here crack me up. Ohayou gozaimasu gets shortened to "zaimasssss" or just "Sssssss".

It's funny how when you hear things in real life, it barely resembles what's in the books sometimes. Morning greetings around here crack me up. Ohayou gozaimasu gets shortened to "zaimasssss" or just "Sssssss".

rofl!

Are you for real?

I'm always shortening "Nan desu ka?" (I think thats right) to "Nan desss?"

:laugh:

Edited by Eevee

rofl!

Are you for real?

I'm always shortening "Nan desu ka?" (I think thats right) to "Nan desss?"

:laugh:

Totally not shitting you. I've heard it from other gajiin as well. It's stuff you won't really notice if your just visiting for a week or two. The whole world is lazy... The really funny thing is that by putting gozaimasu after something (like arragato gazaimasu) makes it more formal. They're totally butchering the formal greeting, imagine the informal version...

Totally not shitting you. I've heard it from other gajiin as well. It's stuff you won't really notice if your just visiting for a week or two. The whole world is lazy... The really funny thing is that by putting gozaimasu after something (like arragato gazaimasu) makes it more formal. They're totally butchering the formal greeting, imagine the informal version...

Wow...that's insane, lol

LOL!

No no no.

I just meant like...the whole crushing on a bunch of people thing.

That's normally how I am.

:yes

yea it sucks huh eevee cuz u end up likeing a lot of people and cant pick or havening a lot of people like you and dont wana hurt anyone godit its hard damn

yea it sucks huh eevee cuz u end up likeing a lot of people and cant pick or havening a lot of people like you and dont wana hurt anyone godit its hard damn

Yeeep. I know how that is.

And its tough because sometimes you have the huuuge crushes that last a long time and then the shorter ones. And I always had the problem of worrying about how long the relationship would last if I did date someone.

If that makes any sense, haha!

:p

But I did all that worrying when I didn't date for 3 years.

Edited by Eevee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greyhalo

Yeah, she's beautiful and shoots guns, ah if she ever knew I existed my life would be complete....

I sometimes shoot myself in the foot. Does that mean I get brownie points with you?

I love her song called "To Love".

:wub:

I was watching vids from Cocteau Twins/Elizabeth Frazier on YouTube and one had her in it. I was like, "whoa"!! Beautiful voice and damn gorgeous... I listened to some of her work.. some is too saccharine pop for me but some was pretty interesting. She does some covers too...

Edited by Msterbeau

I was watching vids from Cocteau Twins/Elizabeth Frazier on YouTube and one had her in it. I was like, "whoa"!! Beautiful voice and damn gorgeous... I listened to some of her work.. some is too saccharine pop for me but some was pretty interesting. She does some covers too...

You know, she sings an amzing song in Final Fantasy 8, "Eyes On Me".

Arrrgh, if it was physically possible to have sex with her voice I SO would...I'd even call it the next day...