So who do you have the hots for??

Guest greyhalo

My dad dates younger people so why not i guess.....i mean power to ya...my exes dad was 45 and his g/f was 18...his g/f was younger than me :/

It just baffles me how people can relate well when there's that much of an age difference. The maturity levels and life experiences would seem to clash.

Guest greyhalo

Anyway, I have the hots for this guy who comes into my workplace every now and then. He makes my tummy flutter and my cheeks flush. I feel like a little girl around him.

Anyway, I have the hots for this guy who comes into my workplace every now and then. He makes my tummy flutter and my cheeks flush. I feel like a little girl around him.

I find it interesting that nothing seems to change as we get older when it comes to attraction. The right person still pushes all the same buttons and makes us feel the same as when we were in high school.

Guest greyhalo

I find it interesting that nothing seems to change as we get older when it comes to attraction. The right person still pushes all the same buttons and makes us feel the same as when we were in high school.

I LOVE that feeling. It doesn't seem to happen as often when you grow older. But, the rush and butterflies are exciting!

Guest greyhalo

I wish I had the balls to tell the one I have the hots for that I do.

I wish I had the guts to ask someone I like out for coffee or something. He comes into my workplace sometimes, and I just feel unprofessional asking him out while working.

I wish I had the guts to ask someone I like out for coffee or something. He comes into my workplace sometimes, and I just feel unprofessional asking him out while working.

well if ya ask him that means you have balls and I dont. I dont know how I feel about that?

Guest greyhalo

well if ya ask him that means you have balls and I dont. I dont know how I feel about that?

I don't think I want balls...

However, I DO so want this lovely gentleman...