Dgn Crushes?

Head Wreck

Do You Have a DGN Crush  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HH...yeah, yeah I know, but it gets so frustrating when everyone says no every time...*grrrr* makes me feel like dirt... but even moreso when people lie about not liking me...

Ya can't get self esteem from a guy/girl....you have to get it from you first. Trust me.

good point.

The job market out there is what would prevent me from doing that.

I could possibly transfer out there, but I most likely wouldnt be making the same income.

Unfortunately, I have responsibilities that require me to at least somewhat care about income.

Good point nonetheless :thumbsup:

hey i know the feeling hence why i haven't moved back up yet... thought about it but the job market does suck up there.

there's a couple of people i think are interesting and from pics cute but i don't know if i'd consider that a "crush". I tend to think of crushes as people i can/will pursue and seeing as those i think are interesting here i don't know rl and i doubt would like to meet me i'm never going to get a chance to pursue them

I should make a B horror movie called "The Crush That Would Not Die."

I'll get Scarlett Johannsen to play me cuz we're almost identical twins... totally. And Hayden Christiansen can play the guy cuz he was so good at doing the Darth Vader thing, and in this movie he's gonna have to morph into a 10-foot tall hulk thing and destroy the city. It's a tricky part, but I think Hayden could pull it off. Plus he's hot. Bruce Campbell needs to be in it, so maybe he can be the wizened old antique book guy who happens to have an ancient self-help tome about avoiding self-destructive relationships. Music by David Bowie.