what are you doing right now?

paradox

PISSED AT LIFE. My day is shitty, I have crap to wear to Marc's house, I'm waiting on Pest to stop playing his game, and for some reason my self esteem took a nose dive when it took all of Pest's strength to zip up my zipper almost catching one of my nasty fucking back rolls in it because I'm a loser who can't lose weight, making me a hypocrite because I'm obviously not practicing what I preach since I keep gaining more and more and more every day. The fact that I'm poor white trash who hasn't had any new additions to her wardrobe in THREE FUCKING YEARS doesn't help either. Guess what I'm wearing tonight? Oh that's right, it doesn't matter because you've all seen it 800 thousand fucking times before.

And everyone go ahead and call me emo, I am being emo right now. Fuck it. I don't care anymore.

I will not bring this bad attitude to the party...I swear. That's why I'm venting right now and putting myself through cigarette therapy :laugh:. I do feel better now getting all of that off my chest.

Edited by Chernobyl

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic