what are you doing right now?

paradox

Guest Megalicious

More homework. Im so happy the semester is almost done.

You and me both Tits.

I'm not doing anything. Unable to sleep yet again, and I have a presentation tomorrow in class yeah me. :dry: The last two weeks or so I have been having these awful nightmare, hence the no sleeping. Thank god I have an appointment with my Psychiatrist tomorrow ...... perhaps she will give me something to sleep ..... I NEED SLEEP FOR FUCKS SAKE>>>>>

You and me both Tits.

I'm not doing anything. Unable to sleep yet again, and I have a presentation tomorrow in class yeah me. :dry: The last two weeks or so I have been having these awful nightmare, hence the no sleeping. Thank god I have an appointment with my Psychiatrist tomorrow ...... perhaps she will give me something to sleep ..... I NEED SLEEP FOR FUCKS SAKE>>>>>

pick up some melatonin from the store. It's a natural substance your brain produces, and it helps you sleep.

Im about to watch Beowolf since I just finished some homework. I also need to get my ass in gear on scarves and hats for the girls.

Opiates rule. Except heroin. Evil one that is.

...nothing is good or evil...just how we use it.

...having said THAT...heroin is a HELL of a drug!...& drugs are bad m'kay!

...but if I was in EXCESSIVE pain...& there were nothing else in the world...ya' know.....

:rant:

...I am in fact trying to find a WHOLE SONG that I seem to have misplaced...I have the DONE music...

...but can't find the pattern files that MAKE IT UP!...& I kinda' found words that go with it...

...(like PinkDots if Current93 was sharing a stage with them)...

:rolleyes: ...I need a bigger house... :rant:

Guest Megalicious

pick up some melatonin from the store. It's a natural substance your brain produces, and it helps you sleep.

I know what it is. I also know what it does to animals in winter. Its produced by the Pineal Gland, when the Photoreceptors are getting less light, the Pineal gland starts to produce MORE Melatonin. This makes animals reproductive systems out of commission for the winter months, so that they are not having litters in the middle of dead winter that will indeed die in the cold. This is what they they have linked to SAD in humans. The fact that it is the ONLY hormone that you can by over the counter is indeed scary. I've seen the effects of fucking with the body chemistry and its scary....

But that you for caring enough to post Tits. I appreciate it :grouphug

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic