Infamous last words...

DeadBurgerKing

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Its just a flesh wound." - Monty Python

"Don't shoot yet, wait till it goes down!"

"Jackass Wannabe's take one."

Christmas Card 2005 - "Well hi to everyone in the family. On the way to uni we met this crazy guy at the overpass who said he could open up the gates of Hell and that the grocery stores were cheaper. Normally we would've trusted our better judgement, but the discounts sounded like a riot! So in a couple of days we plan on meeting him at a crackhouse where this thing will go down. Oh, by the way, Happy Holidays."

"Wait! Get back in here, you can't just take two little debbies and one of our employees. Look I appreciate the gunpoint, but if your going to rob a store, do it right and take the cash."

"Wait a minute.. the Bomb is at B?" *TAB* "SHIT!"

"I will now attempt to listen to ten different death metal bands simultaneously at max surround sound volume, while chugging pop-rocks."

"No, no, no.. if your not epilectic, these flash animations are completely harmless."

"I made my own team because this color is better."

"Look you don't have to be afraid just because we live by a highway. The actual probability of some maniac in a monster truck flying through our house in a homicidal rage, laughing meniacally and listening to Christmas music, is extraordinarily lo-"

"So lately I've been working with black powder..."

"Now that my friend Mr. Jingles has mastered advanced matter telekineses, I shall attempt to jab this large knife at high speeds towards my right eye. If I am to fail to die, it will be because of the remarkable abilities of my friend Mr. Jingles, who I am positive will transport the matter to a location uninheriting viable threats to any organisms present."

• 1 month later...

"Here, put this helmet on."

"We had a gas leak in the basement, so I decided to turn the house into a rocket."

"I thought it was flour."

"30 liquifyed ice cream sandwiches in an I.V. leading to your bloodstream can't go wrong!"

"Your the first chiropractic I've ever seen that uses a sledgehammer."

• 2 weeks later...

From the list of Dungeons and Dragons Last Words:

009-"What a useless scroll. It just says, HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR over and over again..."

ROTFL

That's priceless...

Also the "I didn't find any traps." and the "Trap? What Trap?" Ones are also near and dear to my heart, as I always played the rogue ranger type, who was never really good at either... he wanted to be a mage but his parents wouldn't send him to the academy.

And, I just flew into the geek pool, didn't I? Sorry guys. LOL

CixWicked

"Excuse me, you need -help- moving that carpet?"

"Red... That's Crips, right?"

"Where yall keep the white women at?"

"I ate ant's, so momma gave me ant killer..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......"

"FREEEEOOOOOMMMahhhh...." - Braveheart

"Caw Caw Fuck I'm Dead..." - The crow (Ok, so thoes weren't actually last words, but...)

"I don't want any trouble..." - Menace II Society

"You better suck my di#%" - Menace II Society

"I'll Suck your di#%" - Menace II Society

"Jokes on you, Batman HAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahaha...." *Crack* - The Dark Knight returns.

"I don't listen to weak shit..." - The Rock

"chhhhhhhhh....." - Aliens

"Get some!!!!" - Aliens

"Ooo, that sounds hot... I've always wanted to have dirty slutty sex in a secluded lakeside cabin built over an ancient indian burial ground."

"Yeah, I'm a size 14... why do you ask?"

"Why'd the creepy old guy just throw a little shiny ball at me? What harm could a shiny litt-"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived