What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I always prefer to go alone. I can stay or leave when I want and dont have to entertain anyone. Theres always a few friends up there anyways.

I was thinking about buying the first round of drinks for the first 10 DGN members that showed up.

:cheers:

Just to talk and/or hang out for a bit.

:gathering:

Then I would go dance for about 3 hours or so.

:bunny:

If I finally get tired, I figured I would get some fast food then head home...

:pizza:

Just a thought...:innocent:

Go to Kubo and buy me that drink tonight!

Whoa dude...I just got clearance to be out after dark in the city I LIVE in...:ohmy:

Listing says Kubo is in Clawson...

Sorry but I am not planning on being the cause of my mother's first heart attack...

That would definitely require the buddy buddy system...(if you get my meaning)

:rofl:

Whoa dude...I just got clearance to be out after dark in the city I LIVE in...:ohmy:

Listing says Kubo is in Clawson...

Sorry but I am not planning on being the cause of my mother's first heart attack...

That would definitely require the buddy buddy system...(if you get my meaning)

:rofl:

Clearance?

I don't care about hunting, farming, fishing, or even living in the country. But I'm still pretty much a hick. I have come to accept that I will be bitten by a spider or something, again at some point in the future, and that there is the chance they will come out of the vents and crawl on me while I sleep. Its the grain moths that bother me.. the grain moths must be destroyed.

Edited by Coffeenated

After all these years, I'm thinking I must have missed out on something about Detroit or the "D" as I have seen others refer to it.

I have lived here all my life and wonder what happened to so many people that scared or scarred them here?

Being a Detroiter, I definitely know you have to be looking for trouble to find it...and trust me...when you do...it WILL find you.

However, I find that to be the same with any densely populated city I have visited from D.C. to Philly and even to Shiga, Japan.

At this point I'm just thinking either I'm too stupid about the "D" or too smart about the "D"...:blink:

Clearance?

Just to make sure I get this right... your mom will let u out by yourself in the D but not in Clawson?!?!?!?!?!? Uh.... WHAT?!?!?!?!

:cry:ohmy:

Just to clarify things. My mother grew up Southern Old School.

It matters not how old your un-wedded daughter is, she must be in before dark.

bites for me...:wallbash:

I'm sorry, but I really don't want you back into my life. I have known you for 10 years. We went our own ways for a reason. You chose her. You can't just tell me you made a wrong choice and you want me back now. She is living with you, with her daughter, and you had a son with her. Shove the lovey dovey crap.

i'm thinking that there's really no reason for me to be who i am, so maybe i should pretend to be someone you've never met, because at least then, there would be no prejudgement...

I think Torn needs to take some time off soon and come spend some time with his DGN family.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic