How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

I am not to sure about my hair. I love the cut, it is awesome, however, it keeps getting in MY FACE.

And when Jarod saw me yesterday, his first remark was "as if you don't look Starbuckish enough"... I wasn't even thinking of that... *hrm*

I do need evil-ducky clips!!!

I feel like I have a donkey in my lap.

And I feel like the intersection around the block from my house is cursed. I've been nearly hit there twice when people decided to run the stop sign and flipped me off for it ... I have no stop sign! And don't even think about claiming you can't see my car!

Edited by Rayne
forgot a word ... noticed hours later

i'm feeling frustrated that i still have a pretty big crush on someone who's completely spoken for...

damn it all ta hell!! :X

So that's the reason for what's been happening (inside joke)

TA, if you move out here, I can't love you, not the way you need, but at least you'll be closer so you can see me more.

----------------

Tits Mcgee---I haven't been on lately (and I don't even go on Facebook, so I missed most of your emo-ing (Twilight references??--please)

but tread lightly before you go 100% back with this guy.

I don't like how he broke it off

You're better than how he treated you a month ago.

It was disrespectfull and offensive, considering how you always were towards him.

REMEMBER: He's the lucky one to have the chance of coming back to you. (not the other way around)

------------

Oh, I meant to post this awhile back.

Slogo asked me, by voicemail, "Why did some guy ask if I was Jewish 10 seconds after he met me?"

"Do I give off a Jew-y vibe"

NO. Although sometimes Slogo, you do give off a Chewy vibe

chewbacca.jpg

HERE'S THE RUB

Jews are known to be funny and charismatic.

It's in our DNA.

Seinfeld. Sandler. Schimmel. Shandling. Sellers. Saget. Schwimmer. Shearer. Soupy Sales---even his NAME is entertaining)

You want to take in the greatest hits of the guys I just mentioned and you'll have to take off a week of work and only get up for bathroom breaks

to watch it all.

And that's just the Ss!!!!!!

I know ----scary!

shandling-poster.jpg

So, OBVIOUSLY, he met you and realized how funny and charismatic you were, and immediately assumed you to be a "member of the tribe"

That, or you opened your legs and he checked out your manliness pouch.

Because it's common knowledge that all Jews are packin' some major heat down below

gary_moscowitz--300x300.jpgWAIT---WRONG HEAT

ron_jeremy.jpgseymorebutts1.jpg

That's more like it!

Like I barely slept, I hate nightmares. Now it's off to the doctor with dad since I have to push the wheelchair around.

:grouphug:

I feel like I am going to the gym today and almost every day for the rest of my life, lest I get out a knife and cut my fat off my body.

I feel like I am going to the gym today and almost every day for the rest of my life, lest I get out a knife and cut my fat off my body.

I feel like it isn't easy to be a 44-year-old senior in Cosmetology school (as of next week). Because of the extent of my knowledge on nails,makeup, and color,I get the distinct honour of being talked about behind my back. I get called a loud-mouthed know-it-all. Oh, excuse me, you slow-moving, I-take-2-hours-for-a-haircut-and-STILL-fuck-it-up whores, good luck graduating.

Bitches.

See you in about 2 years when you fuck up so badly that you're forced to do it over and I'M your Educator.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic