How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Sore from Shoveling....still....

even more sore from falling down the stairs..... owchies man....thats smarts ...

foot slipped right out from under me, and down I went.

THUD...

SCRAPE ....

*ow*

Awwww *HUGS* I'm a lil pooped...just played three hours of tennis. Now I have to go shovel...yay.

solitude - i haven't seen anyone i actually know, friend-wise, in a week, but it really is seeming like more 'cuz it felt like 3 days, on the first day; the 2nd day, felt like 2 days; the 3rd day felt like a week; the 4th day only felt like a day, cuz i worked on my truck; the fifth day felt like 2 days going into a third day so that on the sixth day, it felt like 4 days...

(sorry - i got lost on a tangent while writing - bonus points to anyone who gets where that is stolen from!)

anyway, i'm feeling really secluded and alone and i'm missing friendly human contact. i'm really starting to feel like i'm actually the only person on earth, and everything i'm seeing online is something that's being fabricated by my mind, or maybe something like the matrix.

i hate this feeling - i'm weirded out enough by it to want to go out, but we've had so much snow, i can't get out of my driveway.

this sucks! :rant::X:wallbash:

:sad:

I have a problem that's been ongoing since...Thanksgiving. It has not been every day since Thanksgiving, but the past week it has been. I will be eating and halfway through eating, I feel nauseous. I have no idea what my problem is. It took me an hour, at least, to eat a bowl of cereal this morning because every time I would go to eat it, I wanted to get sick. Not sexually active, so it's not pregnancy. I am thinking maybe it's nerves/stress/mental shit? It's so aggravating because I like eating, lol. Also, it started to happen a lot more since I quit smoking and that was about 2 weeks ago.

Edited by MinaRose

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic