How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I have a problem that's been ongoing since...Thanksgiving. It has not been every day since Thanksgiving, but the past week it has been. I will be eating and halfway through eating, I feel nauseous. I have no idea what my problem is. It took me an hour, at least, to eat a bowl of cereal this morning because every time I would go to eat it, I wanted to get sick. Not sexually active, so it's not pregnancy. I am thinking maybe it's nerves/stress/mental shit? It's so aggravating because I like eating, lol. Also, it started to happen a lot more since I quit smoking and that was about 2 weeks ago.

Yep the shock your body is going through without nicotine will cause this. Also during holiday time we tend to stress which causes it too. Im sure in a few weeks you will feel much better.

Yep the shock your body is going through without nicotine will cause this. Also during holiday time we tend to stress which causes it too. Im sure in a few weeks you will feel much better.

Man, I hope that is the case! That gives me at least some hope!

I have a problem that's been ongoing since...Thanksgiving. It has not been every day since Thanksgiving, but the past week it has been. I will be eating and halfway through eating, I feel nauseous. I have no idea what my problem is. It took me an hour, at least, to eat a bowl of cereal this morning because every time I would go to eat it, I wanted to get sick. Not sexually active, so it's not pregnancy. I am thinking maybe it's nerves/stress/mental shit? It's so aggravating because I like eating, lol. Also, it started to happen a lot more since I quit smoking and that was about 2 weeks ago.

When I quit smoking (I started again) for a year and a half, the first two months my digestive system was way whack. Nausea, gas, cramps and constipation every day for two months. Drink lots of water. Will pass. Some of it could be nerves. The rest is likely your body readjusting to NOT having a powerful dose of blood vessel restricting, stimulant diuretic poured into it every two hours or so. It gets better. Soon you will notice that you will have an easier time breathing, food will taste better than you remember, you will be able to smell things with new intensity, and you will be less tired and cranky upon waking. Or at least that was the case for me. (Damn, why did I start smoking again?)

When I quit smoking (I started again) for a year and a half, the first two months my digestive system was way whack. Nausea, gas, cramps and constipation every day for two months. Drink lots of water. Will pass. Some of it could be nerves. The rest is likely your body readjusting to NOT having a powerful dose of blood vessel restricting, stimulant diuretic poured into it every two hours or so. It gets better. Soon you will notice that you will have an easier time breathing, food will taste better than you remember, you will be able to smell things with new intensity, and you will be less tired and cranky upon waking. Or at least that was the case for me. (Damn, why did I start smoking again?)

You quit for a year and a half? My mum quit for two years back in the 90's, then decided to take a hit on a camping trip and starting smoking again. She's been quit for three years now. I was smoking for a year and have only been quit for about two weeks. The way I feel right now makes me just want to start smoking again. I thought maybe I was just going crazy. I am glad this is seemingly not the case! Thanks for the information! :):grouphug:happy:

You quit for a year and a half? My mum quit for two years back in the 90's, then decided to take a hit on a camping trip and starting smoking again. She's been quit for three years now. I was smoking for a year and have only been quit for about two weeks. The way I feel right now makes me just want to start smoking again. I thought maybe I was just going crazy. I am glad this is seemingly not the case! Thanks for the information! :):grouphug:happy:

Well, you might still be crazy, but I doubt you're imagining things. Congrats on quitting! Stay quit! (Yes, I'm a hypocrite.)

Well, you might still be crazy, but I doubt you're imagining things. Congrats on quitting! Stay quit! (Yes, I'm a hypocrite.)

LOL. I swear I feel like a prisoner in my head. :p Thank you! I went to a concert the other night and REALLY wanted to smoke. UGHHH. Aww, it's okay, that shit is addicting! :grouphug

Feeling a bit useless.....I always have had a job....

Living at home with Mom is the pits.

conveniently, their 2 cars have rundown, and now mine is in the commute mix.

I feel stranded.

I feel like I cannot yet get ahead....

I keep telling myself things will get better...

oi oi oi

Cold 'n' hungry. Kind of lonely, wanting to cuddle as well.

:grouphug: for you.

Feeling a bit useless.....I always have had a job....

Living at home with Mom is the pits.

conveniently, their 2 cars have rundown, and now mine is in the commute mix.

I feel stranded.

I feel like I cannot yet get ahead....

I keep telling myself things will get better...

oi oi oi

and :grouphug: for you.

OK, my mood is COMPLETELY ruined, now. :rant:

I just got a text from my ex, asking me if I've been sleeping with others! WTF-ing F!!! What does it fucking matter to him, anyway???

Tell him that you've been sleeping with me, and that the DVD and Blue Ray will be out this Tuesday.

Blah. I'm pretty sure I have gained 10 pounds this weekend due to everyone being over for Christmas dinner...and it's not over yet. I feel/look like such a fucking cow.

Me too. Ugh...

Cold, hungry, broke, and bereft of all the people whom I usually spend the most time with.

I feel like a heel-- for having to spell it out plainly to someone that I have begun to move on with my life (when the clues have all been there for a long time). I didn't realize he still carried such a fervent torch for me, because of his apparent lack of courtship behaviour. Unfortunately, he's one of those rare people who can completely cloak their emotions (this is a defense mechanism that he's not even aware of having), so I have never been able to "feel" him completely. He is one of my best friends, and was once my darling companion of four years. I still love him so! I wish I could make him understand-- I'm not trying to be callous with my actions; merely trying to go on, and get over the pain of losing him as my one and only. :cry I cannot bear the idea of losing him as a friend-- he is such an integral part of me and my life. I can only hope he realizes he is being selfish, and that he will speak to me again.

I also miss my absent Papa Joe, to the point of feeling sick. He's my rock, and my closest confidante. He is usually always there, to pull me out of harm's way (or at least make life seem a bit less grim). With him gone, I am SO lost, right now..

My car is broken down, I spend my last ten bucks to pay some kids to shovel my drive (and they totally hacked it, so it's not satisfactory), I have no food to eat, all of my weekend parties canceled due to snow, I have a way-overdue gas bill, my internet bill is coming up due soon, I need crickets for my spiders (and cat food) soon, all of my usual lifelines are gone, and I'm spiraling down the hole in the loo again.

I feel like I'm going to die.. :cry

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic