What One Word Makes You Crack Up?

Brenda Starrr

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not really a word, but in the scene of Monty Python's Holy Grail, where the monks/priests are walking along and they're chanting a song of some sort and then they BONK their heads with their books. Does it to me every time. At one point, after I'd first seen it, my friends used to call me at work and say "BONK" and then hang up, giggling.

So, I guess BONK is sort of a word. :tongue:

Quite a few years ago me and a ex were watching a show on discovery channel (or history channel don't remember which) about mummies. There were doing and autopsy on a mummy. The mummy was all folded up and tied into place. The people who had done the mummification used cloth to fill in the holes (ie mouth, ears, butt, etc...). Well the one removed from the butt looked like a butt plug. We were extremely slap happy at the time we were watching the show and I commented on it looking like a mummified butt plug. Ever since then and to this day all I have to do is say mummified butt plug and she busts out in laughter.

Yeah i know longer than most peoples but I figured the details of the mummified butt plug would make it funnier to you...

Archived