Weight Loss

Marblez

wow Marblez....you are in such amazing shape....I still remember over a year ago at that one party, how muscular you were!!!!! 

KEEP THE MUSCLES, for they are super, and they seem to make the shape so much more enticing!!!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still don't even know what it was that would have made them stand out to you, but thank you. I have a perfect 6 pack of abs too - I just keep them well protected with a few inches of fat ;)

I am starting to lose my weight I gained over summer now....:)  hope I can have such good results.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That seems somewhat odd... don't most people try to lose the winter fat before summer??

actually, all the boy's reaction to her is the way to go.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Flattering, yes. And I do appreciate your compliments.

A true indicator though? - not really. Most guys compliment just to get laid - and many would hump an rhino if no one were looking.

I put much more stock in men that show interest in me outside of the superficial.

Flattering, yes. And I do appreciate your compliments.

A true indicator though? - not really.  Most guys compliment just to get laid - and many would hump an rhino if no one were looking.

I put much more stock in men that show interest in me outside of the superficial.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, sad but true (friggen rhino humpers) in most cases, but your allready a dish Miss Marblez and I seriously doubt you have much to worry about in the male interest department...

• 1 month later...

Archived