Romance is ______.

You know the fire sauce at taco bell?  I love them.  Sometimes after I eat I will open a fire sauce pack and eat it by itself. 

Romance is akin to taco bell's fire sauce.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I must agree - Romance tastes really good at first, but eventually you will get burned. Let alone the other painful digestive issues it can give you.

No, I am not really that bitter...all the time.

romance is hot and spicey....that's what I meant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that too. Just like taco Bell sauce. At one time, Mild sauce was hot enough, then medium, then Hot...eventually hot isn't hot enough for you so you have to move on to the Fire (i.e. the hot young floozy after years of devoted "romance")

my friends and i had a group called the tbc. taco bell crew. we met every wednesday, at taco bell, after school (9th grade, we had 1/2 days). i think i was the queen or something. i don't know. and i don't know why. and yeah that has nothing to do with romance... but man i sure did LOVE taco bell.

Romance is the belief that you want to make the person you love as blissfully happy as they make you. It is a kiss on the cheek in the morning to wake you up, the look in his eyes when he sees you, a candle-lit bath followed by a long body massage, or just in that certain smile. And, no, romance is not dead, as long as I live at least I follow it.

Archived