Geek Test

Ginevra

I ended up scoring a 28.20513%

Geek Test

How do you score (for those geeky types out there). You know who you are! :D

I will say this much, too: make sure to read each and every possible answer as you will (a) get a chuckle out of it (b) you can get bonus points here and there if you pay attention.

40.03945% - Major Geek

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well what are you doing that I am not doing?

If anything, judging by your posts I would say that you are studlier than me and I am more of a geek. I got a book on C++ programming and it still didn't put me over the top. I collect comic books. I play videogames. What else do I have to do?

Would you be willing to take me under your wing and teach me everything you know?

I think my high-res, self-built computer setup + movie collection put me over the top.  :tongue:

I'd be happy to impart any geek wisdom that you may find useful.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually building your own computer is cheaper and better than buying one. Especially if you know how to solder. It's pretty easy to put it together too.

my friend built an awesome system for $700 that you could never buy in the stores for that price. He had a flat screen monitor, 64 gig HD, 1gig of Ram, awesome video card, etc, etc.

16.something. I did it last night, but was not enough of a geek to follow through with pasting the results in this thread as there were much more interesting topics to enjoy.

I am such a loser, I cannot even hang with the geeks. Damn.

actually building your own computer is cheaper and better than buying one.  Especially if you know how to solder.  It's pretty easy to put it together too. 

my friend built an awesome system for $700 that you could never buy in the stores for that price.  He had a flat screen monitor, 64 gig HD, 1gig of Ram, awesome video card, etc, etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any computer i have ever had (except my laptop) was built. never bought a "computer". only ever got parts and put one together. well not me personally but have always had them put together for me.

Archived