[10/29, Sat] DGN Halloween Party @ HeadlessGoth's

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's jason's party, gotta be there and costumes too!! i think my $600+ anime coplay costume will be suitable... any anime geeks out there curious of what anime character i will be.. here's a hint:

"In the name of god,

impure souls of the living dead

shall be banished into

eternal damnation.

Amen"

hey everyone i just found out recently that telegraph at 94 is closed until next year so take the pelham road exit instead and turn right to van born then left to beech-daly and turn right go1/4 of amile turn left on eton street or if you have mapquest 26222 eton dearbornheights mich 48125 here is my number if you are not sure (313) 283-8599 i hope to see alot of you there! :grin

WELL my beheaded pal...a lot of my fav DGN babies are talking about being there as well as myslef since we're practically neighbors, I'm on Powers same neighborhood!

I'd like to know if you're cool with my bringing some absinthe for everyone to try out? If you have any objections PLEASE check us out or PM me our website is http://absintheamerica.com and ALL DGN'rs get a free gift or 10% discount.

I would but I will be getting doused in faygo Heh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No you won't (unless you're going to Columbus & didn't tell me)- she said this party is the 29th, Hallowicked is always on the 31st :nut

& Vater, you forgot:

I send Faygos via punted

Clear across a stadium

In fashion only fuckin' juggalos could ever demand

With tilt-a-whirls & merry goes & carnivals of Faygo

we're just trying to tell you all about the light, Right

It's jason's party, gotta be there and costumes too!!  i think my $600+ anime coplay costume will be suitable... any anime geeks out there curious of what anime character i will be.. here's a hint:

"In the name of god,

impure souls of the living dead

shall be banished into

eternal damnation.

Amen"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

COOL!!!

PICTURES!!!

I can easily see spending that kind ov loot to do that one in style.

I refuse to get into cosplay (don't need anymore expensive obsessions) but the time, energy & dedication the kiddies put into it is truly impressive.

well damn this is like 5 miles from me and 2 miles from another party I planned on dropping by at. Maybe the night will find this as well. kinda hard not to take the tiem t go 2miles to meet a good portion of you all.

Not sure ill be dressed up. Going to a show at Mephisto's that night as well.

what time is this planned to kick off

Doug

PR/Marketing

www.MarsDust.com

hey everyone i am having a dgn halloween party sat.oct.29 my fellow dgn members and one guest get in free for everyone else its 3$ keg and liquor and some food will be provided but byob if you wish its a costume party so dress to depress :grin  for those who dont know where i live here are directions 94 to telegraph to vanborn make left  make right at beech-daly make a left on eton street my address is 26222. scarecrow in front yard i hope to see alot of you there!

***UPDATE***

Telegraph at 94 is closed until next year so take the Pelham Road exit instead and turn right on Pelham, left at Van Born, right at Beech-Daly then go 1/4 of a mile and turn left on Eton street.

26222 Eton, Dearborn Heights, MI 48125

Call (313) 283-8599 if you have questions.

hope to see alot of you there!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Come on people! Let's run! Whooooooo hoooooooooo :nut

i will be attending.. just so those who know me.. its bill.. i need to put some pics up on here anyone want to help?  i have a bottle of absinth, should i bring it.. i need to sell some shots of it anyone intrested?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like you went the Euro way for yours. $$$

Bill, you just should have gotten mine brand...tsk tsk but what the hell? I'm sure you'll enjoy it I'll be bringing my cheap version. Not in taste but in cost. We can swap maybe??? :clover :clover :clover

Archived