[10/29, Sat] DGN Halloween Party @ HeadlessGoth's

ugh i had this really disturbing idea for a costume but it's going to far

i was going to take a rubber nipple from a babby bottle fill it with ketchup and live mealworms put a plastic backing on it and attach it to my face with latex and dress it with make up. a grose sore that moves and at some point might spill out bloddy live mealworms from the tip. was thinking of dressing all military like i had to go out to the jungle and catch bott fly,s.

pretty gross huh

i could tell everyone it was the bird flu

nice picture tina

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh i had this really disturbing idea for a costume but it's going to far

i was going to take a rubber nipple from a babby bottle fill it with ketchup and live mealworms put a plastic backing on it and attach it to my face with latex and dress it with make up. a grose sore that moves and at some point might spill out bloddy live mealworms from the tip. was thinking of dressing all military like i had to go out to the jungle and catch bott fly,s.

pretty gross huh

i could tell everyone it was the bird flu

nice picture tina

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ewwwww...

Damn. Invited by Ty to go to that Howell party and then later by Headlessgoth to attend his on the same night! It going to be tough to attend either now that I look at it. I have to make a monthly Sunday run that weekend and have to be down to Indy by 7am so I usually leave around 1:30-2am. I will have to play it by ear at this point.

Jon and I are thinking about this, but not sure right now.

Our 7th anniversary is on the 25th, and we were planning to try to do some informal celebrating at CC on the 29th. And ordinarily, Halloween is BIG with us.

But we don't have $$ to put costumes together right now, or possibly even have a freakin' dinner out together, so everything looks like it's going to be shit this year. =(

So, everything's up in the air due to so much happening at one time and not enough $$...

I would but I will be getting doused in faygo Heh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

JUGGALO!!!!

?????????????????????????what???????????????????????

Elaborate! Faygo?  Dousing??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the fridge, there's a Faygo, it tastes ill

Cuz it's flatter then a bitch on a big wheel

I was like

BLAAAM! Free hoes

BLAAAM! Nyquil

BLAAAM! Faygo

Anything I want

"The Joker's Wild is brought to you by...

Faygo

EVERYBODY SING!!"

"Send your momma straight up to the store, tell that bitch to bring home a Faygo"

I WANT A RUSTY AXE

I WANNA KNOW VOODOO

A FAT BITCH NAMED BRIDGETT

And a little sip of Faygo, too

If i was a faygo at one of our shows

i'd fly through the air into an ocean of juggalo's

Then i found a double barrel with shells at Wal-Mart

I threw it next to the faygo in my shopping cart

Dreaming, I was sipping on Faygo

With my dope posse, hear comes a tornado

my bike has a basket full of strawberries

I picked them myself along with apples and cherries

lemons and oranges and boogers and limes

plus there's a faygo in there but that's mine

A head from a newt, a wing from a bat

A tongue from a snake, a tail from a rat

A neck from a chicken, an eye from a crow

And a little bitty itty bitty little drip of Faygo

I WANT A RUSTY AXE

I WANNA KNOW VOODOO

A FAT BITCH NAMED BRIDGETT

I said Faygo. FUCK Mountain Dew.

Ill find some way to be there.... damn this other life of mine.

hey everyone i am having a dgn halloween party sat.oct.29 my fellow dgn members and one guest get in free for everyone else its 3$ keg and liquor and some food will be provided but byob if you wish its a costume party so dress to depress :grin  for those who dont know where i live here are directions 94 to telegraph to vanborn make left  make right at beech-daly make a left on eton street my address is 26222. scarecrow in front yard i hope to see alot of you there!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey everyone i am having a dgn halloween party sat.oct.29 my fellow dgn members and one guest get in free for everyone else its 3$ keg and liquor and some food will be provided but byob if you wish its a costume party so dress to depress :grin  for those who dont know where i live here are directions 94 to telegraph to vanborn make left  make right at beech-daly make a left on eton street my address is 26222. scarecrow in front yard i hope to see alot of you there!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, so is this a post-CC party or what?

Yes good to know. POST CITY CLUB or no?

I may be in NY due to my rotten health though, I could get stuck here in good ol' Michigan :tear

If I am I'll be glad to drag Paulchain along kickin and screamin and then we'll get out of the backseat and party with you guys :nut

Okay, so is this a post-CC party or what?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Although you do raise a good question as to the start time, I doubt the expectation is that this might be after CC only. I'd recommend that you go before CC and decide then if you still want to go to the club.

I'm thinking you might want to stay :) but thats just me.

Archived