I look at your..er.. um MY chest all the time wondering what I could put there.

Did I cover up my slip up well?

Haha...no... :p

:starwars: Do you believe in a balance of good and evil?

(and my definition of good: I mean't is it worth coming from south of Lansing and Jackson to Detroit for...lol)

I believe good and evil is all personal perception. Negativity and positivity on the other hand, I think can be used to help uncover psychological/social formulas.. since both of them are prevalent parts of science, for instance there are both negative and positive emotional reactions. I believe the human race is at a point where it has the intelligence to create sides, but not enough to realize there could be an alternative to larger conflict. The closest thing I see to actual evil is destructive ignorance/lack of awareness.

What are the major influences or things that have impacted your life?

Edited by Crimson Scales

I believe good and evil is all personal perception. Negativity and positivity on the other hand, I think can be used to help uncover psychological/social formulas.. since both of them are prevalent parts of science, for instance there are both negative and positive emotional reactions. I believe the human race is at a point where it has the intelligence to create sides, but not enough to realize there could be an alternative to larger conflict. The closest thing I see to actual evil is destructive ignorance/lack of awareness.

What are the major influences or things that have impacted your life?

People...fake friends...being people's counslor but never their true friend...as well as having my heart broken countless times...these are all things that created who I am, the suicides, self mutilations, prgnancies, parties, countless sex artners, deaths, watching but never being a part of things because you already have seen the outcome...so your subconsiouse forces you to sit and watch as you wish to be anything but yourself.

What is the most important thing in life to you?

Even though I sound like a hippy.. Creation and love, self-expression keeps people sane.

Favorite Monty Python sketch?

(good answer though)

Hmmm, that is a tough one...I guess The Holy Grail even though that was one of their movies and not really a sketch...lol

Haha (just noticed I didn't give a question damnit all...thank you for saving me though *HUG*)

Ummm, wolf hounds (I don't know what they're really called though...lol) either that or American Eskimos

What is your ideal career?

XD

Haha (just noticed I didn't give a question damnit all...thank you for saving me though *HUG*)

Ummm, wolf hounds (I don't know what they're really called though...lol) either that or American Eskimos

What is your ideal career?

XD

Voice acting or being a stand up comedian. I'd be a good stand up comic...if I could...STAND UP!! (drum roll)

Get it?

Either Novi or Great Lakes Crossing...

Am I alone when I say that the new cartoon network cartoon 'The Class of 3000' SUCKS?

Not at all!!!!!!

Can anyone agree that Grim, Billy, and Mandy would be quit entertaining to hang out with?

whats your latest addiction?

well its not so much an addiction , but im trying to get back into the goth scene . Ive been out of it for so long. ( due to school and moving around) but im back and im gonna try to stay this time around LOL

ok well

what is your fav crayola crayon colour? ( stupid I know sorry) :confused::whistle: