Mother of Pearl by Roxy Music. Instrumentally, it's completely crazy and wonderful. It's one of those songs where the beginning sounds nothing at all like the end; it's got a little false-start situation going on (it's also perfect lyrically as well).

If it were ten years ago, what would probably be going on with you today?

A) Several times. There was the self-inflicted alcohol poisoning where I made all sorts of deals with God to just make it stop. Then there was the food poisoning where I amde all sorts of deals with God to just make it stop. Then, a couple weeks after we moved down here, another batch of food poisoning that landed me in the hospital. This time, no deals with God - just with the poor, wonderful nurse who had to do things for me that haven't been done since I was a baby in diapers.

Q) If you could choose one unusual physical feature, not necessarily a super-power, what would it be? For instance, cat eyes with their increased night-sight abilities & iris shape, or a tail, a bowl-shaped head, or both a penis & vagina, ANYTHING.

A) Good one, Phee.

At the moment, I think my ability to not let negative situations or issues get me riled up. For instance, in a fender-bender, I don't see a reason to get all bent out of shape (pardon the expression). Or if someone cuts me off in traffic, I don't tailgate them or increase my speed to make sure nobody does that to ME again. It's not a Pollyanna optimism - it's just a realization that getting hot under the collar isn't going to do anything except raise my blood pressure.

Q) That's too good a question to end there. Same question to the next person.