Walken 2008

Guest Game of Chance

To many vague non-committal political stances (just like all the candidates on the national scene for the most part) Joke or not, i'd have a hard time voting for someone i cant really get a clear handle on what they actually stand for. All the candidates are so Vanilla that its usually very hard to , once you actually start researching their specific actions and past policy decisions to differentiate them all that much. They are usually all far less black & white then their campaign speeches would lead us to believe.

Oh and , since i wouldnt hire , even a plumber , that had no experince as a plumber, i'd not hire somone for what is arguably the most important job in the land, with no real political experience.

BTW im a pretty hardcore Walken fan. I used to play various sound clips of his on my radio show very often.

Even liked is bit part in Midnight Cowboy. :happy:

Guest Game of Chance

Oh and , since i wouldnt hire , even a plumber , that had no experince as a plumber, i'd not hire somone for what is arguably the most important job in the land, with no real political experience.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's exactly why I would vote for him. But its just a matter of personal opinion. I am so sick of fat politicians.

Archived