punkfitness...

JaneDead

i have seen it mentioned here and there... who here goes and which location/days do you go? can you just go or do you contact them first? i was on the website so i saw the contact info. but can you just go/show up and pay when you go? and is it five bucks?? is that what that "five bucks" is on the website?

Guest Game of Chance

I know Kellygrrrl and Mstrbeau live in the Royal Oak/Ferndale area. I assume they go to the one at Luna. Not sure about everyone else.

Although, I have to admit the idea of working out in a bar is kind of oxymoronic. So should I drink and smoke while I do cardio? Or is it more like to a set of bench presses in between shots of whiskey???

Either way, I'm sure its a good time.

I know Kellygrrrl and Mstrbeau live in the Royal Oak/Ferndale area.  I assume they go to the one at Luna.  Not sure about everyone else.

Although, I have to admit the idea of working out in a bar is kind of oxymoronic.  So should I drink and smoke while I do cardio?  Or is it more like to a set of bench presses in between shots of whiskey???

Either way, I'm sure its a good time.

LOL... First you work out. THEN you drink and smoke. All in good order.. :nut

I go to Luna. One of these days I'm going to make it to The Painted Lady on Sunday or The Belmont on Tuesdays. It's not like Hamtramick is a whole lot further away.

It's a very good idea to sign up on Julies email list. There's always some last minute stuff going on it seems.. She also takes song requests that way. If she doesn't have it, feel free to send her an MP3.

Contact first only if you have song requests that are already on your 'puter in Mp3 format only.

5 bucks for the class (a steal) and some money for a social drink after. Bring a mat! You can get cheap workout mats for like sit ups that are narrow and thin and roll up at Dunham's. You will sweat your tushie off so take a towel too.

And a water bottle.

yeah i saw the website today, earlier. just wondered who went, to which locations, and if i should contact them before just showing up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Game of Chance

LOL...  First you work out.  THEN you drink and smoke.  All in good order..   :nut

I go to Luna.  One of these days I'm going to make it to The Painted Lady on Sunday or The Belmont on Tuesdays.  It's not like Hamtramick is a whole lot further away.

It's a very good idea to sign up on Julies email list.  There's always some last minute stuff going on it seems..  She also takes song requests that way.  If she doesn't have it, feel free to send her an MP3.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe...you sure I can't cover my body in nicotine patches and have a whiskey IV in my arm while we're doing calisthenics =)

Seriously though, I think it would be a good time. Not this week, I'm out of town. But soon, I'll be there.

Come to the one at Luna on Thursdays..........

EXCEPT....I got an e-mail from Julie...the instructor saying that it was officially cancelled this week due to some even her husband attends???? So I shall be there next week assuming it is on schedule.

I MAY make an attempt to show up at the Tuesday class starting next week though....Once a week is just not enough to see results.....

We could sweat and burn and then have a few and toke one :clover if you're interested!

Sound like fun?

It really is...... =)

Come to the one at Luna on Thursdays..........

EXCEPT....I got an e-mail from Julie...the instructor saying that it was officially cancelled this week due to some even her husband attends????  So I shall be there next week assuming it is on schedule. 

I MAY make an attempt to show up at the Tuesday class starting next week though....Once a week is just not enough to see results.....

We could sweat and burn and then have a few and toke one  :clover if you're interested!

Sound like fun? 

It really is...... =)

Her husband is in a few local bands... Julie never gets to see him so she decided this would be the night. I need to get some work done anyways... :whistling

• 4 weeks later...

Archived