Clove Cigarettes

Vater Araignee

Clove Cigs are just tobbaco cigs soaked with clove oil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wrong! The primary ingredients are Ground clove, Sucrose and The Sauce which contains from 5 to 200 ingredients most average around 15.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WRONG! Look it up. Depending on the brand they are 60-70 percent Tobacco.

http://www.indonesianclovecigarettes.com/kretek.htm

So, we were both wrong, but I was more right than you.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey you found the place I purchase most of my cloves from.

I was not counting the tobacco just pointing out the ingredients that show they are not simply " just tobacco cigs soaked with clove oil." I mean come on tobacco is just implied in the flat phrase cigarette.

A marijuana cigarette is not just weed and a rolling paper it is pot, tobacco, and paper. Let me further clarify "Cigarette tobacco" goes into a cigarette and it must contain 51% cigarette tobacco and must not have a tobacco wrapper to be classified as a cigarette. Other wise it is either a little cigar or a bidas (Indonesian cigarette) not sure if I got the spelling correct I don't smoke those foul things. I roll my own cigarettes so I can have a filter length and tobacco blend suited to my palate and I'm always willing to try a new smoke.

Lets have some more Tobacco Talk.

What have you smoked?

How was it?

Do you savor the flavor or are you just an addict?

How was the draw?

Did you change the draw to suit you?

I read that over and I still don't see anything about whether cloves have nicotine in them or not. I can't smoke too many "normal" cigarettes because the nicotine or whatever else that is in them makes me feel sick. I do notice I have no craving for cloves even though I enjoy smoking them sometimes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

American cigarettes tobacco (as a whole) contain a lot of addictive substances that are put in indonesian tobacco such as ammonia, hydrogen cyanide and arsenic. All in small doses are addictive.

Clove cigs have more nicotine and tar than normal cigs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wile this is some what true most Indonesian tobacco companies do not add the chemicals that we use. During my "I stopped smoking" phase, it turned out that clove cigarettes stopped me fromicon8.gif barfing :ralph my lungs out (significantly less or no ammonia) :peanutbutterjellytime As an extra bonus for Cloves one of the ingredients in the "Secrete Sauce" is Lobelia inflata common name Indian Tobacco and it has been scientifically proved that the active chemical in it bonds with the same receptors in the brain as nicotine but has no addictive effect. This means that by blocking nicotine from the brain it effectively renders a cigarette less addictive. Now take away the other addictive substances American Tobacco uses and a Indonesian Clove Cigarette is even less addictive then an American cigarette.

sskull.gif

American cigarettes tobacco (as a whole) contain a lot of addictive substances that are put in indonesian tobacco such as ammonia, hydrogen cyanide and arsenic. All in small doses are addictive.

Wile this is some what true most Indonesian tobacco companies do not add the chemicals that we use. During my "I stopped smoking" phase, it turned out that clove cigarettes stopped me fromicon8.gif barfing :ralph  my lungs out (significantly less or no ammonia)  :peanutbutterjellytime  As an extra bonus for Cloves one of the ingredients in the "Secrete Sauce" is Lobelia inflata common name Indian Tobacco and it has been scientifically proved that the active chemical in it bonds with the same receptors in the brain as nicotine but has no addictive effect. This means that by blocking nicotine from the brain it effectively renders a cigarette less addictive. Now take away the other addictive substances American Tobacco uses and a Indonesian Clove Cigarette is even less addictive then an American cigarette.

sskull.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great info!! Smoking cloves is more like smoking a cigar or pipe, you can smoke one to enjoy it and not because you feel like you "need" it. I know I smoke alot less now than when I smoked american cigarettes...which was a half pack a day or sometimes more. 1 pack of cloves can last me up to 2 weeks!

Archived