34% Primal (Prey) 
31% Switch 
28% Masochist 
27% Rope bunny 
18% Vanilla 
5% Brat 
4% Degradee 
2% Slave 

How it decided on "daddy" vs "master" i'm not sure since it doesn't ask that.  I think the "do you prefer to take on a nurturing role"  did it.  Which is a bit silly since  Daddy/Dom/Master/Sir are all interchangeable.  But i guess it is (slightly) assumed that a "daddy" would be more of a caretaker than a "master" but man thats splitting hairs.   I DO like taking on a caregiver type role,  but I'm fairly indifferent to any of the terms.  I think I like them all actually.  Variety.  

I definitely don't want to "stick with" this list of things.   I'm hoping to try some stuff I have NO interest in naturally to see if I'm just ideologically against them rather than actually against them.  (Thus the courage and the truth coming into play)  

"Primal" seems interesting.  Seems like it would have to be setup just right.  Plus you either need to have it inherently or be a good method actor and be able to "get into character" of a wild being either bloodthirsty for prey or skittish as hell running for your life type mentality for it to really fit the definition.  Plus how do you unmoor yourself from reality without either getting hurt or accidentally hurting someone (in a way they don't want)  padded house?  heh. 

"Boy/Girl" means "age play" or "littles" that is ADULTS... one more time... ADULTS...  role playing like kids.   Thus... duh, not pedophilia.  That'd be a crime.  

Seems to be especially popular among women.  So does "pet play"  (pretending to be a cat/dog etc).   Different from "Furries" which is often sexual or power exchange in nature but could just be someone that is super into just pretending to be an animal with no BDSM element. 

Funny that "Vanilla" is even on there.    That's a term that just means "not BDSM". 

• 2 weeks later...

I took the test. I half suspected I'd be a switch.

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 
74% Switch 
72% Non-monogamist 
66% Primal (Prey) 
65% Exhibitionist 
62% Boy/Girl 
59% Master/Mistress 
58% Experimentalist 
57% Sadist 
56% Dominant 
55% Submissive 
51% Degradee 
50% Degrader 
50% Rigger 
50% Voyeur 
49% Vanilla 
47% Ageplayer 
47% Brat 
47% Brat tamer 
45% Primal (Hunter) 
44% Pet 
44% Owner 
43% Rope bunny 
42% Daddy/Mommy 
37% Slave 
33% Masochist 

On 6/6/2019 at 4:04 PM, NocteSpiritus said:

I took the test. I half suspected I'd be a switch.

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 
74% Switch 
72% Non-monogamist 
66% Primal (Prey) 
65% Exhibitionist 
62% Boy/Girl 
59% Master/Mistress 
58% Experimentalist 
57% Sadist 
56% Dominant 
55% Submissive 
51% Degradee 
50% Degrader 
50% Rigger 
50% Voyeur 
49% Vanilla 
47% Ageplayer 
47% Brat 
47% Brat tamer 
45% Primal (Hunter) 
44% Pet 
44% Owner 
43% Rope bunny 
42% Daddy/Mommy 
37% Slave 
33% Masochist 

OMG Pervert! =D

Interesting that all your things are below 80%.  When I look at my list only the things at the very top actually cleary fit.  Below that it gets murky as to why they picked various things.   

Typically at least in my experience most people lean heavily one way or the other in the D/s dynamic.  People that I know that identify as switch still do that, just "switch on occasion"  Myself I feel like switch as a very generalized term would apply to me but basically my "submissive" switching would be temporary for like a few hours.  Not what I think of as a "true switch" (whatever that means).  

At least how that list looks, it's almost like you are more of a "real" switch in that you have a solid mixture of both dom/sub traits which at least in my experience is rare.  If I've met someone like that previously I'm unaware of it.  I assumed it WOULD be common but I've not found that to be the case.   

It's actually a good position ...AHEM...  position...   to be in  similar to how I "wish I was gay" (really "i wish I was bi") just so my options were more open.  If you can fill both roles with fairly equal interest that really opens up room for exploration in a way 90% of the BDSM community can't get because they are so heavily dominate or submissive. 

@NocteSpiritus  Just testing this tagging system. 

@Nitewolf

@Draco1958

@TronRP

@sekhmet2002

@kat

• 4 months later...

78% Rope bunny 
74% Switch 
62% Exhibitionist 
59% Submissive 
56% Brat 
55% Voyeur