what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Driving away for the last time from this jobsite. This store was one i had built as foreman almost 6 years ago, it took me and the crew I had then 4 weeks to finish building it... and it has now been demolished by just the 3 of us in only 3½ days... even took time to separate all the metal, rent a box truck from Uhaul , loaded it all by hand, went to a scrapyard and unloaded it all by hand and still had the store fully tore down in 3½ days that $h¡† is crazy. Ba†$h¡† crazy.

5 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

Driving away for the last time from this jobsite. This store was one i had built as foreman almost 6 years ago, it took me and the crew I had then 4 weeks to finish building it... and it has now been demolished by just the 3 of us in only 3½ days... even took time to separate all the metal, rent a box truck from Uhaul , loaded it all by hand, went to a scrapyard and unloaded it all by hand and still had the store fully tore down in 3½ days that $h¡† is crazy. Ba†$h¡† crazy.

~~~~~

That's that kind of stuff that makes me emotional.  I'm never good when it comes to doing a demo of something I've built.

17 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Threatening my husband to stick a finger where the Sun don’t shine because I love harassing him like that 😂☠️

he is absolutely not amused.

You should surprise him with a strapon for lulz.

Sitting in the remains of my home. Not sure exactly what to do with it all in the next two months... which two months actually means the next two times i stop here coming off of the road.

On post. A promotion is imminent. Will be making more than my last job after I got promoted there, and be doing considerably less amount of work than the last job also. This leaves a lot of... Free time... Currently looking up the conflicts between Iran and Israel, want to see how they retaliated to Iran's retaliation. Got wind that they did something yesterday and want to know what exactly. Stocks have gone down considerably, and it's taking everything in me to not buy this dip... Yet...

Fortunately I have found a side project. An online friend with an onlyfans is wanting more subs, and seems my degenerate nonsense in replies on random threads can easily bring her traffic. Win win. I can post degenerate nonsense involving her onlyfans on all these fucking spam posts I get in my feed. That will get her money, AND not cave in and buy the fucking dip yet.  If this goes well, she might even start paying me! 😆

Warming up.  A couple of hours of cutting grass in this 44 degree weather and I froze.  I am contemplating going back out before the Sun goes down, but most likely, stuff will have to wait until tomorrow's high. 

Being astonished... Amazed even, that after gawd awful pain for weeks, now in much less pain it's made me feel mildly okay about living, where just 3 weeks ago in the same condition I'm in now, i was still miserable anyway. Everything being much worse o'er the past two weeks has given me new appreciation for the typical degree of dumpster fire that my life generally is. Now i been looking at it like, "nice, this dumpster fire is way better than that sewage treatment plant fire over there. Damn y'all, I'm sure happy to be in this dumpster fire, not that $h¡† hole  over yonder at least... Hey this is a great dumpster fire here, fo real." Lol

On 4/24/2024 at 7:44 PM, WhiteLines said:

Being astonished... Amazed even, that after gawd awful pain for weeks, now in much less pain it's made me feel mildly okay about living, where just 3 weeks ago in the same condition I'm in now, i was still miserable anyway. Everything being much worse o'er the past two weeks has given me new appreciation for the typical degree of dumpster fire that my life generally is. Now i been looking at it like, "nice, this dumpster fire is way better than that sewage treatment plant fire over there. Damn y'all, I'm sure happy to be in this dumpster fire, not that $h¡† hole  over yonder at least... Hey this is a great dumpster fire here, fo real." Lol

~~~~~

Yeah, I've been there quite often myself.

Parked out front the hotel melted to the drivers seat in this big black ass '19 Silverado, windows down, broadcasting far too much of the bass out them subwoofers for what late of an hour in the night that it is atm. Bad Brad Bossman brought his harley with the ape hangers on it out on the road to work. I end up with the work truck whenever he out ridin' the motorcycle once in a while. I abuse his stereo speakers like they was some dirty f'çk'ⁿ wh0res. Pound the hell outta em b!t‽hə$ all night long lol