what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Taking time while my mom has the kids today, to look up more on Robinhood, and Palantir possibly as I've seen some action that may have them as a possible swing. So far for $HOOD, 26 March is liley their credit card. They've also done a few partnerships with crypto wallets, and partnerships with 401k companies that would let employees manage their 401k from the Robinhood App. There seems to be a strong resistance past $16.60, but support seems to be slowly rising where it likely won't go below $16, especially with all the institutions holding over 90% of shares. Everything seems to be set for a huge rise, but I won't believe it until I see it.

Getting kids breakfast, and going to try to finish required forms for a security gig before I video chat my wife's family from England for the kids. Then it's onto learning all about Palantir as a next possible swing to see if I'm not already late to that party. Been hearing some hype about them on Twitter and they've been standing out to me. I want to know what they know.

Got everyone settled in and fed and now I'm watching some anime while plot out the next build project on my To-Do list.

Looks like I will be attacking the front porch wall insulation and cover. 

Got back in and couldn't sleep so I wrapping up all these loose ends before I take a nap before I have to chauffeur in a couple of hours. 

Recovering from a total thyroidectomy, which was done this past Monday. I can already tell that there are improvements in the way I feel. The biggest example is that before it was removed, every single joint in my body hurt, 24/7. Now, I’m feeling hardly any joint pain at all. There are a whole bunch of other things that come along with having a shitty thyroid and I am looking forward to seeing the changes.

image.jpg

Playing around with some free (shitty) AI art providers I found on a lazy Google search. Trying to make Jedi Jesus and Sith Satan.  Some actually came out kind of decent, but others are typical AI weirdness.

1800496607_2Q(1).thumb.jpg.603c10a863fddfb96fb7357e4d3e3f7a.jpg

Julian from TPB reveals his light saber cock against Jedi Jesus.

455887686_9k(1).thumb.jpg.d4c61fda29c4cd404f131bbc728a7965.jpg

Sith Jesus looks cool but should probably be called Conservative Christian Jesus.

1118563205_2Q.thumb.jpg.abe7cbff32517dbaa45a086552d16dc1.jpg

Sith Satan actually came out decent!

Z.thumb.jpg.813a4719d8932405366a0c30ca0a5d2d.jpg

An actual Jedi Jesus

download_image_1710900921853.thumb.png.a5d394a704ea250f440c56beecc3422b.png

That hand bro!

download_image_1710900900688.thumb.png.2dfd4d3635892cb5fcac3712ae263aaf.png

Hand issue again, and is that handle shaped like a dildo?

Edited by know_buddy_kares
some uploads goofed up and looked like sketchy download links.

On 3/15/2024 at 10:26 AM, Anna Phylaxis said:

Recovering from a total thyroidectomy, which was done this past Monday. I can already tell that there are improvements in the way I feel. The biggest example is that before it was removed, every single joint in my body hurt, 24/7. Now, I’m feeling hardly any joint pain at all. There are a whole bunch of other things that come along with having a shitty thyroid and I am looking forward to seeing the changes.

image.jpg

Here it is, today. About a week and a half after. It looks delicious lol.

IMG_1379.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Here it is, today. About a week and a half after. It looks delicious lol.

Meh, the health benefits will be totally worth it Schwarmageddon.  And who will ever notice a little scar on your neck with all your amazing ink.  Say hi to Tomcat for me.  (Aka Coach Payne) You guys need to come out to Smalls sometime soon.

Edited by Burrich1

On 3/21/2024 at 4:35 PM, Burrich1 said:

Meh, the health benefits will be totally worth it Schwarmageddon.  And who will ever notice a little scar on your neck with all your amazing ink.  Say hi to Tomcat for me.  (Aka Coach Payne) You guys need to come out to Smalls sometime soon.

Oh, yeah, I’m not sweating it at all. I already feel better, and I’m noticing changes. I’m not even worried about that scar! I planned on having this throat tattoo, reworked, anyway. This just made me decide to do it sooner. When it stops feeling weird, I’ll make my appointment lol.

I will say hi to him for you! I don’t like to come out until the weather is warm. Since the weather starting to get warm again, we might pop out once in a while.

Edited by Anna Phylaxis