what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

7 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Just came back from my first interview. It could only fail in poetic ways. Classic bait and switch tactic. They offered $19.00 an hour on indeed, and wanted to hire me at $12.50 despite my experience to such a roll. I actually laughed at his face when he said that quote and looked him in the eye and said, "$19.00 an hour or I will have to decline your offer" and as he responded my phone chimed. So right in the middle of his boomer "nobody wants to work" rant I just check my phone. Another employer response from indeed. Before he could reprimand me for doing this in the interview I simply told him another offer has come in and I can't take this offer seriously anymore and walked out. The timing was epic honestly. Now I'm scheduling another interview in Saginaw.

That's fucking hilarious.

Right now I'm working on the SAM Discord and talking with a member.

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

Accidently passed out for too long after I got in yesterday afternoon and now I'm multitasking like a boss and working on another To-Do list. 

You're always like this and I find it admirable, although I understand it has its daunting moments. Sometimes I wonder if a group of people like us got together and brainstormed a business plan....

3 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

You're always like this and I find it admirable, although I understand it has its daunting moments. Sometimes I wonder if a group of people like us got together and brainstormed a business plan....

~~~~~

I suppose the question would be, What is the business plan?

Totally cracking up at myself trying to navigate some areas on the board.  :rofl:

I keep hitting the same links trying to get to a different link.  The baseline settings are not as smooth in use as the theme skins.  I think there is a need for a bit more tweaking. 

I turned mine on and indeed u get better searches

On 1/29/2024 at 7:13 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

They way he used it took him directly to a relevant list of topics.  He uses Bing.  He also knows I shun the talking programs.  But sometimes, they actually are necessary.

I'm enjoying this evening at my computer with some locally made Pierogies, local mead, some polish vodka.  listening to percival schuttenbach and Zhenya Lyubich. Edit  I am also now realizing all the stereotypes I am falling under tonight 

Edited by SlavicGoth

15 minutes ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Believe it or not, I have a lot more than most people think. Mostly along the sides of my body, one hip, my butt, and various small spaces all over the place. 😂

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 7.32.57 PM.jpeg

Well yeah I assumed that.  I was only half joking.

I do like seeing the pieces blended together but even separate individual ones are nice.  Kind of reminds me of those tree canopies where the leaves don't touch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_shyness

Setting up a new To-Do Project list.  The family has agreed to give me 2 weeks of semi-uninterrupted worktime.  I say semi because I am still the goto in the event of an emergency.

On 2/19/2024 at 6:53 PM, Scary Guy said:

Well yeah I assumed that.  I was only half joking.

I do like seeing the pieces blended together but even separate individual ones are nice.  Kind of reminds me of those tree canopies where the leaves don't touch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_shyness

Oh, I totally understood! I just think it’s funny how many people think that I am almost 100% covered. There are some spots that I’ve never considered getting

tattooed because I was afraid that I’m really gonna feel it and I am not a fan of that idea. That being said, I started using this numbing cream called “Painless Tattoo.” The cream worked pretty damn well. But they recently came out with a spray. So you put the cream on one hour before your appointment. The spray is what you put on when you take a break. You let it sink in for like 15 minutes and I swear to Cthulhu, you can’t feel a thing. I don’t care how much that shit cost. I will continue to buy it until I have no place else to tattoo. 😂