what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

9 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

The time that you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

Though I am currently doing the same.  Can't really work on anything at this hour other than online..

True. It was my vacation, so, it wad well enjoyed indeed. Needed it. Helped heal the soul. A teeny bit. But enough to feel better in an area. 

2 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

I just got the royal pass to the renaissance festival just for the merch and the medallion. Im already going to be working as staff so i didn't need to buy it but im looking at collecting the medallions. I also got vip for the batushka show next week

I haven't gone to that blatant moneygrab in years.  I did get a R.E.S.C.U. pin once.  I feel like that should be posted to old.reddit.com/r/orphancrushingmachine  That place makes an absolutely obscene amount of money and you'd think they could use some of it to pay for people's insurance.

At least it's worth it for the afterparty I guess.

19 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

I haven't gone to that blatant moneygrab in years.  I did get a R.E.S.C.U. pin once.  I feel like that should be posted to old.reddit.com/r/orphancrushingmachine  That place makes an absolutely obscene amount of money and you'd think they could use some of it to pay for people's insurance.

At least it's worth it for the afterparty I guess.

Music, alcohol and cleavage. And yes they rob your wallets dry. I got ones of those glass flasks on Amazon for 10 or 15 when they cost 50 or 60 at the festival.

I heard they stopped doing the after-party

18 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

I heard they stopped doing the after-party

Booo, like what even is the point then?  Cannon goes off and the party starts.  I was never staff though so I never got to partake.

I did go on press day with the Chiller Drive-In crew once (though it might have been Nightmare SINema at the time.) That was fun but then Mac's van broke down on the way back so we had to call a tow-truck and a taxi, and had to wait an hour for both.  Got to feel like a bit of a big shot, though it was weird seeing cars parked on the grounds and very, very few people walking around.

1 hour ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Work got some interesting stuff. Expired (cap bulging) 7 up from China. Yeah I'm drinking it. Tastes weird.

IMG_20230802_155233293.jpg

~~~~~

Yeah, although that looks Korean, I had to laugh because that is so something I would do.

gallery_4589_1202_211729.gif