How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

40 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said:

Amazing. First day with my glasses. Finally matured enough to need a pair. My parents wore glasses my entire life. I always have been a fan. I also have this chain on the way to hold them for when I'm doing work. I also can read what's on the TV now. Starfield is very different since I can read lol

20230911_124941.jpg

Screenshot_20230911_181221_Etsy.jpg

You also picked out a fantastic style of frames as well.  Glad you enjoy them so much.

I often feel upset at myself for complaining about feeling tired when I look at what my sisters, brother, niece and others have to go through on a regular basis: pains, physical and (in some cases) mental disorders.  I can throw back an ibuprofen, crawl into my futon and cocoon for a while to escape discomfort.  It does something to me knowing that they can never escape.

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

I often feel upset at myself for complaining about feeling tired when I look at what my sisters, brother, niece and others have to go through on a regular basis: pains, physical and (in some cases) mental disorders.  I can throw back an ibuprofen, crawl into my futon and cocoon for a while to escape discomfort.  It does something to me knowing that they can never escape.

It's true that they have it pretty rough, however their struggles do not invalidate your own so try to remember not to be too hard on yourself.

2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

It's true that they have it pretty rough, however their struggles do not invalidate your own so try to remember not to be too hard on yourself.

~~~~~

yes, but sometimes it's hard...

1 hour ago, NocteSpiritus said:

It is hard, yet your pain and all related things are valid. Don't burn yourself out just because "they have it worse".

Very much this.

The problem is also you should handle your pain before you can help others Tron.  Unfortunately that's not always possible.  It sucks being depended on so much because it takes a lot out of you, and their pain also becomes your pain, and you probably don't really talk about your pain to them because you don't want to burden them or have them worry.

In a perfect world there wold be other people and systems to help pick up the slack, but the world is also far from perfect.

Also thanks for the complement in the other thread.  I live to help people if and when I can (at least as long as they don't act all entitled about it.)

4 minutes ago, gwen said:

glad my attitude changed

I won't waste anymore precious little time I have left on

Revenge 

nonsense 

folly

ppl and things that don't matter 

get me nowhere 

I will finish my new songs

I will create

write and put to animation

my short stories 

create art

enjoy life.

NOT 'party'...

play, yes. sober wise.

I like to party, and as someone who doesn't really do anything I know first hand that you don't need to do various substances to have a good time.

I just wish that I had more friends who felt like I do.

Feels like I passed out before 9pm last night.

According to the last screenshot I took...that seems very likely.

Now I just feel groggy and blurry eyed.  I blame the Advil.  I took one of those instead of my regular, store brand, generic ibuprofen knock-offs.  Won't be doing that again anytime soon. 

:wacko:

I feel like I should still be out working, but due to the fact that I now have the yards on a maintenance plan, I actually got all of the work I planned to do, done in 4 hours.  And by breaking up my workday into 2 parts, I didn't wear myself out.  I actually feel content.

2 hours ago, gwen said:

I am now related to a bonufied ussy b

he afraid at 20

able bodied

sane (?)

to move out 

date

go to school 

work ft

AFRAID

maybe he can get on SDDI for it?

lol

I can drive out of state to party at the club all nite

but I can't drive an Uber

too mentally impaired 

lol

weak.

I feel frustrated 

if your not in a wheelchair

no excuses!

Mental disabilities trump physical ones.  Even if someone is in a wheelchair they can still drive a truck with the right equipment as long as their arms work.

On 9/22/2023 at 6:39 AM, gwen said:

if it requires work

it's abuse

set them up

for failure. 

~~~~~

Oh my goodness, I thought it was just me being an old fart.

It's child abuse if the kids dust furniture or have to wash dishes they didn't use or heck even having to wash dishes if it is believed it might interfere with homework that the kid can't even get punished for not doing.

Bebe's Kids got it good these days.

🙄

Fucking. Horny. I want to be ate out and I literally have no god damn way because I'm demisexual and hooking up isn't my thing unless I'm really mentally connected to the person. And just because I click with someone to doesn't mean I'm attracted. I rather friendzone a lot of times. So it's kind of against me. Idk how I went sex years with straight sex, without foreplay or being ate out.... Just stick in and go... 

I'm happily staying Independent until I find someone who actually frickin gets it.