How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

I feel happy that I took care of the things that were needed this evening instead of rushing through and trying to get back for tonight's phone conference. 

The majority of the discussion is from people feeling paranoid about the Coronavirus Outbreak and want to back out of the upcoming trip planned for the senior class.  Officials have informed people to wear masks and gloves during their travels.  Fortunately, I booked reservations separate from the group, so we are not affected by the group rates changing due to people backing out. 

4 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

Yay happy birthday Tron and Trenes(And Tammys) bro!

~~~~~

His birthday is tomorrow, so we wanted to make sure he and his wife would be able to have uninterrupted special time together.

😊

I'm tired, as always.  This coronavirus thing is annoying in many ways, because I'm immunocompromised and can't find the things I need in the stores.  No bottled water to be had, and that's a big one for me.  I'm having groceries delivered tomorrow because they are running a good 30 hours behind, so I couldn't get the usual 2 hour window.  

But, I'm tired and as healthy as I get.  

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't realize I would feel this free not relying on the Lowe's account that my mother opened for me to use a decade ago.  However, I will miss it because it was a gift from my mother and our "good standing" gave us special privileges...before they got bought out by a new, larger, financial institution.

Apparently, the finance company suspended my account due to inactivity because I hadn't made a purchase since 2018 (I spent 2019 in payoff mode so I could start renovations in 2020).  When I went into the store to find out why I was unable to use my card, I was informed that in order for the account to be reinstated, they would have to speak to my mother.  I informed them that she passed in 2015 to which the rep replied, "Then you would have to open your own account".  Unfortunately, that would then negate the long standing Customer-Business relationship we built with the company over the years.

So, no, I will leave it alone.  And since the account is paid in full, at least it will end on a good note.

Thank you Ma 😘

Thankful I'm alive.  Grateful that my kids and family are ok. Sorry for complaining about anything, ever. 

Every second I wonder when will I lose my shit? When will the big snap come? I shake and feel my heart like it's falling in the pit of my stomach just thinking about this, writing about it.  What the hell is happening to our world you guys? What the shit? Is this God? You know it's God! You read the bible guys....right? It's all there...holy f...omg...omg I'm tripping sh@+

Edited by kat

I feel totally exhausted. 

Just got back in, a little while ago, from what was supposed to be a quick pulling in of the trash bins this morning at 8am.  Got out there only to find out that when I let the neighbor borrow our trash bin yesterday, he put paint in the bottom of it for bulk pickup (instead of putting it on the curb).  The paint spent all night oozing into the bottom of the can.  When I went to pull it in, it was laying down in the street.  When I stood it up, I noticed it felt heavier than normal...and when I looked inside, that's when I saw it...a lake of various blues and white swirled together in the bottom, nearly 3 inches deep.

I informed my neighbor about it and he offered to "whip" it out, but he took the stand of it's just a trash can.  I told him about the 3 inch deep lake and how the can was totally unusable at that time.  I told him that I would take care of it so he didn't have to worry.

The messed up part is that I brought the can to my house because I figured I'd use my heat gun on it.  So I laid the trash can on its side so the sun could keep the paint warm.  Then I proceeded to clear out my shed, in search of the heat gun.  I set up storage containers so that as I touched something, I had a place to put it.  So I worked on the shed while using plastic bags and paper towels to clean out the paint before it solidified.  After about a half hour, I was wondering why I couldn't locate my heat gun.

Before I knew it, I had been out there 5 hours, organizing the shed and cleaning a river of paint.  And I finally had the can clean and was able to take it out and clean up the street after the bulk pickup the neighbor put out on our curb.  The truck always leaves debris and we have to clean it up.

So I decided to work until 3pm and then clean everything up.  Little did I know that it would take another 3.5 hours reloading the shed, pitching the collected trash and loading the recyclable items in my truck.  Then I remembered...my heat gun is in the tool chest in the back of my flatbed.

Needless to say, I was very happy to call it a day around 6:40pm.

😁

Like this damn cough can go away. Got the common cold last week, then started getting pain in the upper back and left chest area. And feeling slight nausea. Panic/anxiety set in with me thinking its a heart attack. But stretching my upper back kinda has me thinking its just me sitting at the desk all day.

I was wondering if anyone else felt sick?  I just read your post @NocteSpiritus and I hope you feel better. 

I have had nausea and feel like I really need to throw up especially today. My temp has been dipping for the past few days between 100 and normalish. I feel like I have never been so dehydrated  in my life,  like my body wants to absorb all the water and my skin is so dry and weird right now,  I feel like there's not enough water in the world to take my dehydrated and thirst away, I wake up with weird, pink and purple patchy looking idk what under my eyes, kinda area ish..idk what all this stuff is. I feel like I can breathe ok but I had bought a primatene inhaler just in case and I take NAC supplements pretty regularly because that's supportive for lungs and stuff. I don't know,  I think I took a tramadol a time or two this week and that may be messing with my stomach and I been eating carbs and junk food a lot and when I do this it starts to get to me too. I feel sick from that for days sometimes, this just feels magnified but anxiety is making everything worse. 

Edited by kat

I feel like I should have went to my mom or my sister's house maybe instead of doing this quarentine or staying home stuff here because I am isolating myself in the room I live in but the guy who owns the house has his two teenage sons here and none of them are taking this seriously,  the dude still doesn't shower, don't make his kids shower,  I have to use the same bathroom as them so I clean it and omg nobody cares they don't even know how to fucking piss right and I'm tired of it. They are gross, that's gross,  you're about to be 18! Who's pissing all over? I don't have gloves now, no lysol, nothing! I can't clean there nasty ass shit nomore!! I'm probably sick from them being nasty. They don't even care about themselves on a normal day, and then I say something I'm just the bitch that lives in the bedroom. Wtf am I? I clean their shit but I just have to shut up I guess. 

I mean I don't know what its like to be a teenage boy obviously so I can't say what it feels like to not have someone teach me how to piss probably growing up so that is why I put it on his dad and mom because how do you get to 17 and this still happens? Omg I'm judging this kid...but they are gross,  food boxes everywhere and that's the dad..setting his example. They don't do that at the mom's. 

That's ok, I won't be here when this is over. I should have found another place but I can't afford another but a room right now. 

Edited by kat

2 hours ago, kat said:

I was wondering if anyone else felt sick?  I just read your post @NocteSpiritus and I hope you feel better. 

I have had nausea and feel like I really need to throw up especially today. My temp has been dipping for the past few days between 100 and normalish. I feel like I have never been so dehydrated  in my life,  like my body wants to absorb all the water and my skin is so dry and weird right now,  I feel like there's not enough water in the world to take my dehydrated and thirst away, I wake up with weird, pink and purple patchy looking idk what under my eyes, kinda area ish..idk what all this stuff is. I feel like I can breathe ok but I had bought a primatene inhaler just in case and I take NAC supplements pretty regularly because that's supportive for lungs and stuff. I don't know,  I think I took a tramadol a time or two this week and that may be messing with my stomach and I been eating carbs and junk food a lot and when I do this it starts to get to me too. I feel sick from that for days sometimes, this just feels magnified but anxiety is making everything worse. 

I am feeling better, so it could just be stress and the amount of time I'm sitting at the desk I use for my laptop. And I'm getting over the common cold. Wish I knew what you were suffering from, feel better all the same. 

@kat

Just from what you have stated here, you are suffering from stress that is brought on by the situation you are living in and self doubt from not finding an alternative due to the COVID-19 outbreak and quarantines.  You are feeling trapped which is spiralling you down into self-destructive behaviors such as excessive worry and not so healthy food choices.  You and your concerns are totally valid, especially now where cleanliness is essential. 

If you have the option of being able to relocate to a family member's home, that would be your best bet.  But if you must stay there, just make sure the washing machine it still working and keep your stuff laundered.  Keep a toilet towel available for use when you do need to go.  And be sure to keep any of your stuff separate and apart from theirs. 

large.593221eca4c5e_SendingPositiveVibesYourWay060217.jpg

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

@kat

Just from what you have stated here, you are suffering from stress that is brought on by the situation you are living in and self doubt from not finding an alternative due to the COVID-19 outbreak and quarantines.  You are feeling trapped which is spiralling you down into self-destructive behaviors such as excessive worry and not so healthy food choices.  You and your concerns are totally valid, especially now where cleanliness is essential. 

If you have the option of being able to relocate to a family member's home, that would be your best bet.  But if you must stay there, just make sure the washing machine it still working and keep your stuff laundered.  Keep a toilet towel available for use when you do need to go.  And be sure to keep any of your stuff separate and apart from theirs. 

large.593221eca4c5e_SendingPositiveVibesYourWay060217.jpg

Thank you,  I think you are right because I'm not even coughing really I mean I have allergies and sinus problems too, I've had a telehealth appointment with my doctor's office he wasn't worried really. My mother offered and sister both separately for me to go to their house but I was worried about what if I was already sick, what if this lasted longer than then they would tolerate me, etc? 

I keep all my stuff completely separate from them except things that need to be in refrigerator. I keep my meds in here, my towels,  hygiene stuff, etc, everything in this room. I don't ever touch their stuff anymore,  I used to try to help but they don't change their clothes.  I feel bad for them. It's sad they can go day to day like that and not even be phased.

So yea, my clothes only get washed with mine and by me, I never leave a piece of clothing, anything accidentally anything in the floor in that bathroom or I can't keep it. Same, lose something in that nasty basement, it's done, it's trash when I see it again. It's bad.

Edited by kat

• TronRP pinned this topic