How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

This is one of those days where you just feel happy to be awake.  I have been delirious for the majority of the day.  And it doesn't help that I have a sprained wrist which makes things exponentially difficult.  

Oh my goodness! I just realized that I didn't take any of my anxiety meds all weekend!!! I actually didn't have a single flutter of panic or anxiousness at all. I didn't feel moody, I didn't feel like I was swinging like a pendulum. I had just realized this tonight and remembered that I bought something Friday that helps stabilize your hormone levels and I honestly thought it was bs but I mean maybe not. No wonder it has such great reviews.  

Edited by kat

I managed to do a good workout earlier to allow me to get around, move packages and make dinner.  Now that the Sun has gone down and I have slowed down for the evening, stiff has come back.  Feeling like maybe I should just go ahead and turn in and restart the applications and account pays again in the morning. 

On 11/16/2019 at 8:45 AM, kat said:

I feel like my new friend she has a big ass house and extra apartment in Maine that she is not using and has invited me to come there and I'm really ready to go at this point. 

~~~~~

As much as I would miss hanging out with you, I say, if you see an opportunity, go for it.  Even if it is just for a few months or even a year, I believe a change in scenery is a good way to find yourself.

Just remember to find you, first, before all else. 🤗

I'm just not doing well the last couple of days.  Starting Sunday, things just haven't gone well.  My blood sugar is running very high, and I keep having to change infusion sets because they are defective (bent cannula=no insulin gets into my body) and I've replaced several, which wastes them.  Add into it, I've had a massive headache that doesn't quite qualify as a migraine but is bad enough to be distracting and is relentless.  I worked 11 hours today because a certain coworker doesn't know how to manage her time effectively, so I had to do things for her that I shouldn't have had to do... and which meant I was stuck at the office until after 6:00, and on the way home got stuck in Lightfest traffic.  All in all, the last couple of days have been bad.. and I can't sleep.

/end whine

Finally done with my three day work period. Time to rest my hip that got injured a couple years ago. 

Story time: The job I had at the time was in an 100 year old house (see below), and I was going down the wet stairs into the basement (this was in Jan 2017). Either I missed a step or slipped, or something. Either way, missed a step, pulled the (already broken prior to my arrival that day) railing out of the wall and landed hard on my left hip. Got a nasty bruise from my butt cheek around to my upper thigh.

Needless to say, I know I need to get it checked out. I plan on calling my pcp for 1. new patient appointment 2. see what's causing my hoarse voice (and follow up from the bronchitis) 3. the hip.

Yes I know there's an actual name for this styled house, no I can't remember it. It's the style where the main floor is where the family would entertain (with the kitchen being on that level as well), and the second floor would be the family's private area with bedrooms/bathroom; and basement being obvious.

Lfu4taS34lAWzuJoRTs_Ie6L5svEiFoo_CVeZsa4h7tiCpxr2ge9MuTmUgHWqmCfo4bPEm_oyE44nD-uOamrUM9Ja7TXWPQKpE9DsaND89cCQz2LCIaBUM1IFJ2CbKqoRjRTLbXi0vLDyqwoyJ8woomdUK89BTFZSTP1B8np7YZlekC4Lg1_j40fzfs-9ZFGLy4MNJNVqu05IHCSdoWhWDyPjjJndJEOJZ0l7gfxYQCYmJoSxde1ANzbpFj4WCOHPe_ynSe7QE9Nmyt6DaCaeXzWLxlkjHrOQ2uUykQkUsjVNXCMiOge-FXfTPX6mNwEoyiBiMlcwh_KIzcxvZSKNZp_d2nRv5AAGkXWCJ-7cfATbYUrCt2nL3F-nymMphSicef5YTXviBuebNPKHe3TrJd3mnI6Yc5XpCqj3HiDd12I6hPi7AO3Hi8Z9YtHTZIQFhcxyxXScptFkp2-Ttd3ORDeV4LixnCOmwLWRBrvwnsVWyO6lclPljLSz8q1h9YvQSgW6Eftn0qNeTRbVG6Bvb3LUv8H0vniDTC9YUdPhXd6A2Z3_I1bHnU4X8LAAJ82rvDTScJqPVi8wWXNMrV2w33fv-hgMqNs2ZmgGFX0iZ0aFwITYhOHpSwYeZDyUqYeNsQx0QDrUY4APCz1zUtGKvRVxTUs7Ij0d1sZp6pTEPUWdHAaug9sJA=w432-h576-no

1 hour ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Finally done with my three day work period. Time to rest my hip that got injured a couple years ago. 

Story time: The job I had at the time was in an 100 year old house (see below), and I was going down the wet stairs into the basement (this was in Jan 2017). Either I missed a step or slipped, or something. Either way, missed a step, pulled the (already broken prior to my arrival that day) railing out of the wall and landed hard on my left hip. Got a nasty bruise from my butt cheek around to my upper thigh.

Needless to say, I know I need to get it checked out. I plan on calling my pcp for 1. new patient appointment 2. see what's causing my hoarse voice (and follow up from the bronchitis) 3. the hip.

Yes I know there's an actual name for this styled house, no I can't remember it. It's the style where the main floor is where the family would entertain (with the kitchen being on that level as well), and the second floor would be the family's private area with bedrooms/bathroom; and basement being obvious.

Lfu4taS34lAWzuJoRTs_Ie6L5svEiFoo_CVeZsa4h7tiCpxr2ge9MuTmUgHWqmCfo4bPEm_oyE44nD-uOamrUM9Ja7TXWPQKpE9DsaND89cCQz2LCIaBUM1IFJ2CbKqoRjRTLbXi0vLDyqwoyJ8woomdUK89BTFZSTP1B8np7YZlekC4Lg1_j40fzfs-9ZFGLy4MNJNVqu05IHCSdoWhWDyPjjJndJEOJZ0l7gfxYQCYmJoSxde1ANzbpFj4WCOHPe_ynSe7QE9Nmyt6DaCaeXzWLxlkjHrOQ2uUykQkUsjVNXCMiOge-FXfTPX6mNwEoyiBiMlcwh_KIzcxvZSKNZp_d2nRv5AAGkXWCJ-7cfATbYUrCt2nL3F-nymMphSicef5YTXviBuebNPKHe3TrJd3mnI6Yc5XpCqj3HiDd12I6hPi7AO3Hi8Z9YtHTZIQFhcxyxXScptFkp2-Ttd3ORDeV4LixnCOmwLWRBrvwnsVWyO6lclPljLSz8q1h9YvQSgW6Eftn0qNeTRbVG6Bvb3LUv8H0vniDTC9YUdPhXd6A2Z3_I1bHnU4X8LAAJ82rvDTScJqPVi8wWXNMrV2w33fv-hgMqNs2ZmgGFX0iZ0aFwITYhOHpSwYeZDyUqYeNsQx0QDrUY4APCz1zUtGKvRVxTUs7Ij0d1sZp6pTEPUWdHAaug9sJA=w432-h576-no

~~~~~

YES, you need to get checked out.  There could be internal issues that you are not even aware of.  I was just recently informed that the injury I got when I was 6 years old has resulted in an arthritic hip that I never knew I had - I just figured the pain was a result of my bone moving in and out of its socket.

As I cannot see the photo, it just sounds like you are describing a Single Family Residential Home also known as a 2 story house.  Ranch Style Residential Homes are known as single or one story houses or flats.  A Double Family Occupancy Residential Home is also known as a Two Family Flat and generally has 3 stories with the 3rd story being a full attic.   Mansions are typically 3 stories and above.  (I'm only mentioning all of this for reference to help you identify where you may have been working.)

Just a note: Your photo comes in as an address:

large.966768206_PhotoAddress112519.jpg

~~~~~

If you have an album, you can upload the pictures so they will be part of the site and easier to reference.  Note, it is not a requirement to upload photos, it just helps with issues that may arise from data readability across different platforms.

😁

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

YES, you need to get checked out.  There could be internal issues that you are not even aware of.  I was just recently informed that the injury I got when I was 6 years old has resulted in an arthritic hip that I never knew I had - I just figured the pain was a result of my bone moving in and out of its socket.

As I cannot see the photo, it just sounds like you are describing a Single Family Residential Home also known as a 2 story house.  Ranch Style Residential Homes are known as single or one story houses or flats.  A Double Family Occupancy Residential Home is also known as a Two Family Flat and generally has 3 stories with the 3rd story being a full attic.   Mansions are typically 3 stories and above.  (I'm only mentioning all of this for reference to help you identify where you may have been working.)

Just a note: Your photo comes in as an address:

large.966768206_PhotoAddress112519.jpg

~~~~~

If you have an album, you can upload the pictures so they will be part of the site and easier to reference.  Note, it is not a requirement to upload photos, it just helps with issues that may arise from data readability across different platforms.

😁

I don't know why I couldn't find the actual picture I saved to the computer to attach, but hopefully this way will work.

aut.jpg

1 hour ago, NocteSpiritus said:

I don't know why I couldn't find the actual picture I saved to the computer to attach, but hopefully this way will work.

aut.jpg

~~~~~

Just from the way it looks, it's giving me one of those Ann Arbor Country Style Home vibes.  Country and Plantation houses were generally covered in Stucco to keep the dwellings cool in summertime and dry during the rainy season as this style of build material was typically used in the south.  But, yes (only being able to see the front), it is definitely a modified 2 story home with an attic.  However, if the house is longer than 35 feet and the back has an entryway that's a modified version of the front, then it is a Single Family Home with a back Servants Entrance.  It looks like it should be in a Historical District. 😁

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Just from the way it looks, it's giving me one of those Ann Arbor Country Style Home vibes.  Country and Plantation houses were generally covered in Stucco to keep the dwellings cool in summertime and dry during the rainy season as this style of build material was typically used in the south.  But, yes (only being able to see the front), it is definitely a modified 2 story home with an attic.  However, if the house is longer than 35 feet and the back has an entryway that's a modified version of the front, then it is a Single Family Home with a back Servants Entrance.  It looks like it should be in a Historical District. 😁

It is in Ann Arbor (right across from the Farmer's Market). Below are a couple more pictures; unfortunately I don't have any of the second floor. And the videos I have are of the only drag show I saw when I first started working there as a dishwasher.

1. Lower level/first floor is more of a dining area with a bar (to the left in picture) and a kitchen behind the wall/bar.

2. Side of Aut Bar and a vacant building to the right. There's a back door on the left (where the picture is shot). This is more of a length shot of the buildings; if I'm to guess no longer than 25-40 feet from far corner to the corner a foot behind the picture.

3. (from Mlive) is the upstairs. The stairs are behind the picture, facing the bar. To the right (out of picture) would be the restroom and a space where the pool table's at where I imagine the bedrooms would be; if not further in.

Keep in mind that the building Aut Bar is in has an extra 2 feet added to it in the back. So where I'm standing in pictures 1 and 2, the building would not be there or I would be up against the wall.

Aut lvl1.jpg

IMG_20171006_014854_230.jpg

second floor aut.jpg

@NocteSpiritus

YES!!! I knew I knew that look.  We usually frequented Zingerman's Delicatessen around the corner from there.  Most of the businesses in that area are converted homes.  Fire escapes were added to restructured rear entrances once they became businesses to stay in compliance with safety regulations.  But yes, those are single family 2 story dwellings. 

Growing up, I didn't see single story ranch style houses until we went to visit family in Alabama.  However, my aunt lived in a 3.5 story Plantation House with full Ionic Columns in front and a "door in floor" cellar entrance.  It was beautiful yet intimidating. 

• TronRP pinned this topic