How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Feels like I would be getting more done if I hadn't been grounded by the umbilical hernia flare up...but I have to listen to my body or I might not like the consequences. 😅

I am so sick of Downriver! I can't go anywhere without someone asking for something like this dude randomly walking across the driveway of this church where I was pulling out of because I go in there to get items in the pokemon game and when I drive this car I have to leave the windows down cause there's no air so he's standing in the way of the parking lot so I can't leave without passing him and he starts asking me for a ride and I yelled um no

..I don't know you"

He had the nerve to assume that I was coming from church service on Saturday and yelled at me like oh yea yet you go to church!! I swear I should have yelled bitch, but I worship satan!!!!!

Edited by kat

Frustrated. I race home to beat the 6pm cut off for dte energy, and it's a BLOODY TWO HOUR WAIT. Like seriously? I just wanna log into my account. And I'm hearing the occasional breathing into the receiver just under the hold music. Just pick up the damn phone and help with the minor issue.

Feeling a bit disgruntled.  I almost finished trimming and cleaning the front of Trene's house, but some lady parked her minivan with the windows down right in the middle of the area I was cleaning.  I tried to wait her out, but had to leave it for the day as it was 7pm and Trene goes in her the second epidural in the morning and it's supposed to rain tomorrow.  So thanks to madam rudeness, I have to wait until Friday to make the front of the house look nice.  At least it looks neat right now...just has a lot of dry debris all over the sidewalk, driveway and street.

😑

• TronRP pinned this topic