How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

8 hours ago, Slogo said:

Gross. Like im gross

Never look down on yourself for being human.  We try to control our bodies but sometimes they don't listen.

I'd say go work out (since already gross) and then go shower (to stop being gross.)

(Unless you mean some other type of mental grossness.)

I just hope you're well.

I feel so upset that I missed my court date and now they have appointed a GAL to my case and I have to appear in court in January.  I just don't understand why all legal services make you file all annual statuses at the same time during a short period of days at the end of the year.

I am so disappointed with myself over this.  I've never missed a court date and the GAL charges by the hour.  I will make it known that they must bill the Court and not the estate this time.

Was feeling pretty good til I scrolled down the dgn forum page and got to birthdays only to see a good friend there who passed some years ago.  Now, I have a complicated mixture of sadness, regret, guilt, and grief all while the Revolting Cocks “do you think I’m sexy” is playing in my head in the background, making me smile a little despite all these and other dysphoric emotions simultaneously occurring.  

44 minutes ago, Burrich1 said:

Was feeling pretty good til I scrolled down the dgn forum page and got to birthdays only to see a good friend there who passed some years ago.  Now, I have a complicated mixture of sadness, regret, guilt, and grief all while the Revolting Cocks “do you think I’m sexy” is playing in my head in the background, making me smile a little despite all these and other dysphoric emotions simultaneously occurring.  

~~~~~

If it's who I think it is, I had a weird emotion too when I saw the birthday list. They were one of the first DGNers I had met shortly before they passed.

:grouphug

I know I'm lost in Yonkers this year.  The girl who took my order at Joseph's on Wednesday said, "Happy Holidays".  I said, "To you too."  But for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what holiday she was referring to.
🤦‍♂️

So apparently the Big Boy at John R/13 Mile has pizza now.

I'm not sure how much that's agreeing with me though, but it was okay.

Their strawberry pie is amazing too, but I ate too much to really have any.

Also they close at 8 PM now and that sucks.  I miss when they closed at like 10-11 back in the 90s, which is probably the last time I went with any regularity.  I kinda stopped after my granny died (mom's side) since she'd usually pick me up and take me out.  That location was torn down and I think the last time I was there was at her funeral.  The funeral home was across the street from that and I suggested we all go.

...and now I feel sad(der.)

Edited by Scary Guy
context

2 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Well I hope you feel better.

I myself feel great now.  Nothing like good friends to help with that, and I'm doing it again tomo...  later today 😄

~~~~~

Yes, feeling much better.  I accidentally drank too much coffee on a semi empty stomach while running around trying to take care of my regular duties.

😅