How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Feels like I actually got in some good sleep.  My body felt so broken by the time I made it to bed this morning that I felt like I was going crazy.  I cocooned in warmth, drank something warm and tuned in.

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Feels like I actually got in some good sleep.  My body felt so broken by the time I made it to bed this morning that I felt like I was going crazy.  I cocooned in warmth, drank something warm and tuned in.

~~~~~

However, this last work session marathon has my body feeling like it's moving in slow motion.

1 hour ago, KatRN05 said:

Presently feeling sorry for myself because I will need knee surgery probably within the next year. I’m trying to hold off with conservative management but my knee is bone on bone so I’m not sure I’ll be able to hold off that long. 

I’ll be fine. It is what it is. 

Hugs. 

1 hour ago, KatRN05 said:

Presently feeling sorry for myself because I will need knee surgery probably within the next year. I’m trying to hold off with conservative management but my knee is bone on bone so I’m not sure I’ll be able to hold off that long. 

I’ll be fine. It is what it is. 

I just took a friend in for elbow surgery and he said that was worth it, but he can also afford it.  I'm not sure that I don't know anyone with some type of knee problem too.

I'd say don't put it off because quality of life is more important than anything.  I need to stop putting things off myself, but I think I'll try to get to that tomorrow :teehee:

1 hour ago, Scary Guy said:

I just took a friend in for elbow surgery and he said that was worth it, but he can also afford it.  I'm not sure that I don't know anyone with some type of knee problem too.

I'd say don't put it off because quality of life is more important than anything.  I need to stop putting things off myself, but I think I'll try to get to that tomorrow :teehee:

Thank you! This started as a meniscus tear. I had some arthritis already. But I’ve been in pain for the past month. We are going to try the rooster comb injection first but it’s only going to buy me some time which is fine. I’m planning for the end of summer, early fall. 

9 hours ago, KatRN05 said:

Thank you! This started as a meniscus tear. I had some arthritis already. But I’ve been in pain for the past month. We are going to try the rooster comb injection first but it’s only going to buy me some time which is fine. I’m planning for the end of summer, early fall. 

~~~~~

My neighbor had knee replacement surgery, on his right leg, 6 weeks ago.  He started off using a walker and now he's on a cane and is able to drive.  He's already back at work.

Just thought I'd share.

:biggrin:

Feeling good now that we have a good harness and can continue with leash/harness training for the newest kitty member to the family. :cat:

Right now, he's just a little too crazy and feral minded to let roam the homestead freely.

Feeling dread and hope at the same time. Life has led me to making a few good friends in England. One is starting to unintentionally have my feelings crossing lines. She lives stupid close to where my wife's family lives no less.

I feel these feelings, but don't know if I'm quite ready to feel them yet. I want to keep these bottles up for now and just enjoy her company as friends still. Why is it always England though... My god. 

Long story short:

I disconnected from a group of friends that I had known for a long time. It was happening. I was growing apart from them. That’s life. Anyway, one of those former friends came back into my life because she broke up with her gf who is also part of this group. She connected with me on IG as I have everyone blocked on FB.. 

I guess I’m just annoyed that she expects me to help her cope with her break up. I’m maintaining a safe distance and limiting communication because I just know if her ex came crawling back, she’d get back together. I don’t want to be involved in drama. 

TLDR: I’m annoyed.

I feel like my normal lizard person self. Photo evidence of lizard person displaying what my daily life is like. I am happy. I all the sudden see danger, so I get bigger, I hiss, and then I chase them. Just the day in the life of being a lizard person 😞

Artist is unknown. I'll have my own persona soon. This is just a reference. 

FB_IMG_1701273067588.jpg

Edited by Queen of Foxes

7 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said:

I feel like my normal lizard person self. Photo evidence of lizard person displaying what my daily life is like. I am happy. I all the sudden see danger, so I get bigger, I hiss, and then I chase them. Just the day in the life of being a lizard person 😞

Artist is unknown. I'll have my own persona soon. This is just a reference. 

FB_IMG_1701273067588.jpg

clvrgrl.jpg

1 hour ago, Queen of Foxes said:

You have to fill in my autistic ass, I can't read things without words xD

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/clever-girl

Though that's more about the Velociraptor rather than Dilophosaurus (that is closer to your... scalesona?) which kills Newman... I mean Dennis Nerdy.

On 11/30/2023 at 3:31 AM, Scary Guy said:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/clever-girl

Though that's more about the Velociraptor rather than Dilophosaurus (that is closer to your... scalesona?) which kills Newman... I mean Dennis Nerdy.

That's the beauty about characters, you can have a golden retriever fursona, but it can be purple. Same with my Lizard Person Persona. I need to sit down and draw her up.