How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

2 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

Given a wedding band to Put together. The actual wedding is in less than 1hour. is my boss high or something WTF 

That's fun that he believes in your abilities that much.

I'd say do a quick fix and then after do a real repair job on it.

Wedding rings are dumb anyway though.  If someone requires a physical object to symbolize love it's probably not that strong.

Still, it's better than cutting it off I suppose.

Also again, weddings are dumb as well.  If you want to be together just be together.  There is no reason to involve the state or the church.

Feeling a bit surreal and yet looking towards the future.  After getting the boy settled into college life all yesterday, I had a "Breakfast Club" moment on Kirby and Anthony Wayne Drive.

Looking at everyone's everything...possibilities are endless.

15 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

That's fun that he believes in your abilities that much.

I'd say do a quick fix and then after do a real repair job on it.

Wedding rings are dumb anyway though.  If someone requires a physical object to symbolize love it's probably not that strong.

Still, it's better than cutting it off I suppose.

Also again, weddings are dumb as well.  If you want to be together just be together.  There is no reason to involve the state or the church.

It was making of the ring. It still had to get stone setting, The head, the shoulders and the shank of the ring. I have no idea if it made it to that wedding intime or not

4 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

It was making of the ring. It still had to get stone setting, The head, the shoulders and the shank of the ring. I have no idea if it made it to that wedding intime or not

Wow.  Well if it didn't I feel like that's more his fault than yours.

14 hours ago, TronRP said:

Feeling a bit surreal and yet looking towards the future.  After getting the boy settled into college life all yesterday, I had a "Breakfast Club" moment on Kirby and Anthony Wayne Drive.

Looking at everyone's everything...possibilities are endless.

Here's hoping he doesn't crash and burn.

13 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Feeling better. Cold came through and had it's way with us (wasn't covid). I don't have any catching up to do at work or at home due to die hard defiance. Still a bit exhausted but I'm used to that.

That's good. I'm gonna be dealing with covid effects for some time.

Feeling a bit elated looking at pics of the Monchichis together on campus.  Little buddy gets his older sister and they get hang time with friends before any classes start.

I'm only going to be thinking positive thoughts for them.

...also, if anything happens, I'm only 15 minutes away.

...10 when the speed limit is just a "suggestion".

...6 if I don't care about the cops.

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

Feeling a bit elated looking at pics of the Monchichis together on campus.  Little buddy gets his older sister and they get hang time with friends before any classes start.

I'm only going to be thinking positive thoughts for them.

...also, if anything happens, I'm only 15 minutes away.

...10 when the speed limit is just a "suggestion".

...6 if I don't care about the cops.

What about if you don't care about the cops, but you do care about getting pulled over.  Cuz that's kind of where I'm at.

Also I'm happy that he has his sister there.  She seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders and can help keep him focused/out of trouble.

9 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Slightly agrivated. Been trying to time out how long it takes to crochet a baby blanket, yet the demensions seem like they're off and I forgot how long it should be. I've lost count how many times I've stopped, undone all my work, and started again. 

As someone who was a tall baby it's probably not long enough.  My feet stuck out and got cold :(

8 hours ago, phee said:

Hard to define. 

feelings-chart-wheel.jpg?fit=728,920

6 hours ago, Slogo said:

Better than yesterday

That is still progress and progress is good.

This day started at 5:30am and I'm just now getting to sit down.. Feeling accomplished with all the trim up work I did.  But wondering how I'm going to feel in the morning. I'm so tired I can't even feel it.

Then how do I know I'm tired...🤔